Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thankfully I don’t collect them either. I am at 4 now and while there are some that I’d like to have I really don’t need what I have but I can do all I need to with what I have.
So... a small "collection" is still a collection. They surely did not spontaneously appear on your shelf. You therefor must have "collected" them one by one. As the dictionary defines it as "a group of things".

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now, only own 3 saws. So, believe it's my 3 saw plan. 550xpMK2, Master blaster MS400, Ported 372xp, they can handle anything dead or growing around me. Just cut firewood to heat our home and water. Those 3 saws should last for rest of my life!

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am I the only one on this forum that doesn't collect chainsaws ?

Now, only own 3 saws. So, believe it's my 3 saw plan. 550xpMK2, Master blaster MS400, Ported 372xp, they can handle anything dead or growing around me. Just cut firewood to heat our home and water. Those 3 saws should last for rest of my life!
I don't even have one on hand that's running at the time being!

pwheel

Finis Origine Pendet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 4-saw plan, but 3 of them sit on the shelf with Motomix in them as backups. Mostly, I run a 20, 25, & 32" bar plan with a stock ms461 power head. No bending over while bucking & limbing, and my back is much happier for it. Fewer saws to keep track of maintenance. No issues with folks collecting saws, especially with bans on petrol OPE cropping up here and there.