High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a friend coming to stay thru the funeral on Saturday. Helping to get clothes hauled to goodwill and house sit while I am out of the house. Be nice not to have an empty house for a few days. Hopefully things will be a little less stressful starting next week. Have a safe day everybody.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a friend coming to stay thru the funeral on Saturday. Helping to get clothes hauled to goodwill and house sit while I am out of the house. Be nice not to have an empty house for a few days. Hopefully things will be a little less stressful starting next week. Have a safe day everybody.
I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know the situation, but if there is anything I can do let me know.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know the situation, but if there is anything I can do let me know.
Thank you. Partner one month short of 29 years. Many health issues for many years. Was in bad pain all over a couple weeks ago, so off to the emergency room. Four days later went to be with Jesus.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
It is raining here again.
My three oldest boys headed out this morning for a young men's camp in Iowa.
I am going to miss them. I have a project to do on Saturday and won't have their muscles and energy. I have become rather dependant on them :)

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks.
Rain made a brief appearance, leaving about 0.10". Not even enuf to wash the pollen off stuffs.
Seems that it's been going around us at the homestead for a while. Ah maybe next time!

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag