Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
458fa3c4acd4b69dfc95454e2a98e3f1.jpg

Well I’ve been tying to come up with something to give. I wanted to find something great but am lacking in that currently. So here is an item I thought someone might be able to enjoy. Poulan XX in non running condition but does have decent felt compression. I haven’t done anything to it as it’s just been sitting and waiting for it’s day. I just ask that whoever may want it pay for shipping and if I can I will help out with it. Just don’t have a lot of money right now as we just had our third kiddo.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well I’ve been tying to come up with something to give. I wanted to find something great but am lacking in that currently. So here is an item I thought someone might be able to enjoy. Poulan XX in non running condition but does have decent felt compression. I haven’t done anything to it as it’s just been sitting and waiting for it’s day. I just ask that whoever may want it pay for shipping and if I can I will help out with it. Just don’t have a lot of money right now as we just had our third kiddo.

@p61 western

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score

That looks to be in "low use" shape. 1.9 cubes (30.5cc's) of Shreveport, LA Fury......

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's a fine contribution.

I got to put something up for giving before I take something. Thanks for the heads up.

You can have some of my credit- I do the parts giving thing all year long.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate it guys. I’ve got another couple saws I was eyeballing to possibly put up. One is a runner and in perty decent condition. But I’m working on my selfish heart if I should let her go lol.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell you what, since it would be a 2nd spare for you, and given your location, let's give it a week. Someone may need it to get their firewood cut before this winter kicks in. If no one has claimed it by next Friday night, I'll get your shipping info and send it off. Fair enough?
No objections from my side!

If someone can/will use it right away, than that someone should get it!

Thank You for considering. :)

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also have a 18” husky small mount bar I could part with. I’ll have to get a picture tomorrow. It does have some wear and the sprocket is a bit gritty but it spins easily. And there’s probably a gain with it. I’ll let y’all know

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also have a 18” husky small mount bar I could part with. I’ll have to get a picture tomorrow. It does have some wear and the sprocket is a bit gritty but it spins easily. And there’s probably a gain with it. I’ll let y’all know
I'd like a 16-18" small husky mount 3/8" bar. It's it's 3/8 let me know. Thnks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have this to give. View attachment 99059 I know this is ugly but it is new, just wasn't taken care of in storage. The sprocket tip is a little "crunchy" but some grease will cure that I think. The bar could be stripped and painted. Got it with a saw on craigslist.
It is a small mount Husky .325 .058 66dl. I will cover the shipping.

This bar is an Oregon K095 16"
Would this bar be available still. If so intrested

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk