• Honda hp2

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
all these oils mentioned here I would have to order online except stihl ultra. so I will stick with it 32:1
That is kind of my point I can order belray and motul for less then local ultra or dolmar synthetic. I have not checked echo though.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love 927 but do 75% of my cutting below freezing.don't want to have to deal with separation. I do mix up 5 gallons during the summer for my lawn equipment.
As far as other oils i give up on finding one that burns my dads sensitive eyes and nose when he happens to pick up my leaf blower or grabs my mix gas to dump in his lawn mower.he *b-wordes me out on every single one i've tried.next time i'm gonna tell him vagasil may help.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am yet to see any evidence high priced synthetics perform or protect any better than the oils OEM's have been specifying for decades. OEM's know a thing or two about what oil to run in their products (despite what many may believe). Stihl Ultra was introduced as four mix engines have valves, not because it offered better performance/protection in saws. For years I have stated this in oil threads and the majority of folks simply refuse to believe there is any sense in my statements. Quite funny how things eventually change, people usually work things out given enough time. Reading oil threads reminded me of banging your head against a wall day in day out and wondering why you had a headache!lol And if you don't like stink and tuning issues, don't run synthetic,its really that simple. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a quality FB rated mineral oil in a saw, try it yourself!

junkman

Crush it
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. The belray took more H than a couple saws could give for me. 800 is so high of a flash point that it doesn't burn completely unless milling. Belray I use for drill bit lube now. 800 I would use in the summer in a saw milling only.
My saws ran cool with h1r ,but misfired or had a 4 stroke type noise at high rpms when limbing .

That's why I tore it down in wanted to see the wash. It's definate Daves ported 064 hybrid.

And yes that's the prettiest wash I've seen in a while,I nailed the transfers on that one.
You need one of these cameras :D Saves on teardown time .hybrid and 660 piston tops oil mobil 1 100.JPG :zplayita:CIMG7522.JPG CIMG7523.JPG CIMG7525.JPG

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like klotz super better than any oil Ive used
I told you it's good and I wouldn't *s-word you you're my favorite turd.

I've been running benol cause the vp were i buy oil and gas at was out of super.

Yes that's right,the vp racing fuels station sells klotz also.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I told you it's good and I wouldn't *s-word you you're my favorite turd.

I've been running benol cause the vp were i buy oil and gas at was out of super.

Yes that's right,the vp racing fuels station sells klotz also.

That's Mr. Southern turd to you! I got your back Keith!:risas3::borra2:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been running h1r @ 40:1 in my 372 and everything looks nice and slick. Been sticking with XP oil in my other saws til I get it used up. No complaints from either oil. Another oil thread....GFY

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I love 927 but do 75% of my cutting below freezing.don't want to have to deal with separation. I do mix up 5 gallons during the summer for my lawn equipment.
As far as other oils i give up on finding one that burns my dads sensitive eyes and nose when he happens to pick up my leaf blower or grabs my mix gas to dump in his lawn mower.he *b-wordes me out on every single one i've tried.next time i'm gonna tell him vagasil may help.
927 is what I've been using in my bikes and quads for several years now. Great castor oil smell. Never liked it much in the trimmers though. Too much goo out the exhausts.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the stuff I've been using, my ported 026 is the only saw with a wet muffler. But it might be because of the flocked air filter. Gotta talk to doc about getting one with the screen instead

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a metal screen 026 filter but it can't filter much. Very open