High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brother and I cut yesterday and split it all up today
f5e69ce3dc553eafcef7ce448bcb77a6.jpg

b22de3c07b16167c07455be8f10d9ea5.jpg

612ed0b8f00f16cd547f9e5fd4cfa73e.jpg

ebd6cb4dac2ec71e4d35e3f3e11d48f6.jpg

Sent from the Hoskey Hills

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very well
He’s still a pup but he’s very well mannered and likes anybody
He’s too big to ride in the bobcat now but Ioves his ranger rides

Sent from the Hoskey Hills
Any tricks to getting them to enjoy riding ? Old man lost his lab last year. Moms got him a new one puppy around November. Seems scared of gator or cars???

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any tricks to getting them to enjoy riding ? Old man lost his lab last year. Moms got him a new one puppy around November. Seems scared of gator or cars???
I think just be repetitious, introducing them as much as possible to the vehicles , and once they realize it’s not that bad , they will get use to it and enjoy it.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My pup literally wants to get rides in cars, she tries to get into the mailman's vehicle when we get a package delivery.

She is also not scared of chainsaws, I have to be alert when bucking as she tends to stand right behind me in the chip flow or she climbs around on top of the logs.

She dislikes the vacuum cleaner, and she is terrified by pyrotechnics/fireworks/gunshots.

I think our pup learned to love cars due to the fact that she gets car rides to the towns park to meet up with her biological family, her mom, two brothers and her original owner - she learned that car rides are rewarding.
Try teaching Your pup that a ride along yields rewards?! ;)

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You just have to get them familiar with the vehicle, my pup is 11 months old & she was afraid of the Gator & tractors for a couple months. I just kept putting her in whenever I used them now she always wants to go. I would literally have to drag her out of the pickup when she was younger, she runs loops around the pickup every morning & wants in the semi whenever I walk towards it.

It seems to me that lab pups are very timid about new things. Mine didn’t even like the water & acted like she was afraid of the water. I had a beagle that spent more swimming & enjoyed it more than my current lab does.

Last edited:

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Flipping hard Euc. Gotta noodle bout half of it. It’s weird, if I hit just the right angle, maybe 20-30 degrees, the saw just sinks through. Super hard to cut every other way. I wonder if that is the secret to milling it. It’s gorgeous wood, I’ll have to try it. Been trying different saws and filters to see what does and doesn’t let fines thru. 2 series huskies epic fail. So far the winner is flocked 2159. Got all three of them set up with 20” old semichisel I got from @Woodslasher on 8 pins cuz the chains are a little long and they rip. Found a niche for those weird tweener 60cc saws.

Last edited:

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ur chains have their work cut out for them , cutting that stuff I bet .
It’s been a fun challenge. The window of what works is narrow, rewarding when you find it.

@Wolverine I don’t have one. Plan is to sell to to campers and people in mountains.

krag

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm doing this job with a lot of big oak "wheels". The customer thought that the oak may be no good due to some external rot. A contractor came in and told them that and probably threw out a $2000 estimate to remove the big logs from their property.

I told them the wood was fine and at around $250 a cord it would make a lot of economic sense to get it split. I'm charging $60 an hour which is cheap in this area.

DSCF2505.JPGDSCF2506.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF2507.JPG
    DSCF2507.JPG
    343 KB · Views: 5