SELLING Farmertec Stihl Crank case splitting tool

Trader history (0)

Wisconsin Welder

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a brand new, never used Farmertec Stihl crankcase splitting tool. Problem is, I also have one that I bought a few months back, I do not remember buying the first one, went out to the shop today cuz I actually took a whole day off and wanted to get my saw situation straightened out........opened my HL Supply box and and was like "Oh hey cool, crank tool is here" went to put it in the saw tool drawer and WTF theres one in there already. I'm losing it.

So rather than screw around with return paper work, waiting for refund, and whatever, I figured maybe someone here would want it for say.....$60 shipped. Or maybe trade for 046 064 066 parts.

Attachments

• PJ91040-2T.jpg
    PJ91040-2T.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 33

Jason628

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a brand new, never used Farmertec Stihl crankcase splitting tool. Problem is, I also have one that I bought a few months back, I do not remember buying the first one, went out to the shop today cuz I actually took a whole day off and wanted to get my saw situation straightened out........opened my HL Supply box and and was like "Oh hey cool, crank tool is here" went to put it in the saw tool drawer and WTF theres one in there already. I'm losing it.

So rather than screw around with return paper work, waiting for refund, and whatever, I figured maybe someone here would want it for say.....$60 shipped. Or maybe trade for 046 064 066 parts.
I know your pain.

1Snowcat

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I want it sent a PM also

TINYHULK

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If 1snowcat didn't take you up on it I would like to get it. Just saw it was still marked as selling