Drinkin' wine, feelin' fine...

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
11:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Headed down to family camp. Bout' an hour and three quarters south of me. Been awhile since I've made the attempt at getting up there in the snow, but the heavy-assed Dodge got her done. The force was with me! As I suspected, since I picked a warm day, 30-ish, camp was about 10 degrees cooler, so just left door open.

First order of business was to dig the half cord of wood I left out from under the snow. :oops:
Stacked that in the shed, I'm guessing we won't get to it until next fall. Then went to the other side of the shed, (DRY!), and loaded about a half cord or so into truck for Dad.

Last time I was down splitter ran out of gas fully extended, so I brought some down. Of course 87 billion pulls later I couldn't get that mofo started, but I did figure out that if I set the lever to "retract," or whatever, every pull would bring the wedge back about 1/8". So I pulled another 23 million times and got the sucker pulled in.

Then I touched up the rs chain on the 562, and went full-retard on a couple of gnarly stumps, just in the name of breaking in this saw, and venting, haha!

Anyhoo, good evening gentlemen!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where's the wine come into play? Reds are good. :drink9:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha, wine was after getting home. Yup reds are my style. Like the pinot noir, "peanut of the night". Shiraz is good too, and malbec.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like me some old vine Zin myself.