Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you even google to find this?
The pics are from Reddit, and that’s a very big rabbit’s hole to go into. There’s some odd peeps there. But on the other hand there’s some groups that are really into what they do.. ie growing mushrooms, or into their weed. Etc. The list is very long and somewhere this pic was guy / thing was there.. I’m sure there lots of tattooed lesbaroos somewhere laying on the hood of there car and showing there pride

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mfkers are weird, weird I tell ya…..

Can I join your gang :squezer:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Only if you share pictures of your fishing buddy
What do you even google to find this?
Like you don’t know already lol

I learned of & found out about this magnificent photo of @dall from Tom Segura's podcast. This man was a Mortgage Broker before turning into @dall 's BDSM lil freak show. His name is Norman Summerton. He did some serious wish I never seen that video of him EATING pig 🐖 piss & shît soup. So if anyone TRULY wants to rent a pig @dall 's struggle cuddle buddy is available. I'm sure Alice would just want to watch. Here is a photo of him before meeting Dallas.... my apologies Alice with NO D.
Lol you have to be @Mastermind twin brother
Because you are just like him

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep it shaved for the transgender slip n slide contest at Randi's GTG this fall, you'll build up more speed.
He asks me when he should have the gtg
I tell him when and then he schedules it for when I’m working so I can’t make it

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It didn't work out for me then unfortunately. :(
Well have to see how my work is this fall
They are saying it’s a little slow so I don’t know what is going on until the schedule comes out

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. It's just money.
lol when im working im greedy and dont miss time unless im dying or at a dr appointment
during the last outage the superintendents said my crew and i worked more times through lunch than any other crews combined lol
so a extra half hour each time

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol when im working im greedy and dont miss time unless im dying or at a dr appointment
during the last outage the superintendents said my crew and i worked more times through lunch than any other crews combined lol
so a extra half hour each time
I had a fella once that hated to stop for lunch. I was ok with it too. Just eat a sandwich and get to it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a fella once that hated to stop for lunch. I was ok with it too. Just eat a sandwich and get to it.
We get paid for working through lunch plus we get to take the lunch so it’s a win win for us
But they have stuff like that added into the schedule and money set aside for that

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol we like getting paid for them and taking them
We are required to take it because it is part of our contract. Don't have to take it during the day if you don't want to, but there is language that if we should choose to we are allowed to take it between the third and sixth hour of work. There are days I can add an hour or more of overtime taking it during the day. If we don't take it they are supposed to add it to the end of the day, but we have an idiot in the office that thinks he can take it out of our paid for time. One more time and he and several others will be fired. I am hoping he changes my time card because I will allow it to go to payroll and involve the Department of Labor. The grievance is already written, just need some dates.