Danner Super Rain Forest Boots.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
5:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did hooks break your boot laces all the time ? .. either i don't know how to lace my boots or everyone has that problem.
My last set of Buckingham with the full leather upper wore my left boot hard.

These are by far the most comfortable Ive strapped on.BB98EAF6-C9BE-4A77-AF44-8FAC9205E597.jpeg71F08363-AE13-40BB-A4AE-9A1D53439A13.jpeg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

junkman

Crush it
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my boots stink when i take them off my feet, but never after they come off the dryer... without a dryer they stink all the time cause they stay wet and never actually dry out
Have you considered some boots that don't get wet inside ?
I recommend the danner super rain forest .

Don't move here

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you considered some boots that don't get wet inside ?
I recommend the danner super rain forest .

Don't move here
Brian.......
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/you-shut-your-hoe-mouth-when-you-re-talking-to-me-3.png
:facepalm: wet from sweat :smash2:

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boot dryers are groovy, but I think rotating boots is even better. Gotta have two pairs that do the same job, but I think they last a lot longer that way. Obviously upfront cost is more, but I think if you buy one pair at a time and get say a year out of them, you might get three years outta two pairs if you swap them every day. Maybe I'm superstitious, but I think leather likes to dry more slowly without moving air, so just in a warm dry place in the house rather than a dryer. I think the leather is less prone to cracking that way.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 157507 Not to get to far off subject but I to need to find a pair of boots for Woods work, firewood cutting/splitting etc. Iss like to get something decent. A guy I know who’s a logger recommended Matterhorn boots. Wondering if anyone here has experience with them. He wears a chainsaw protective boot. Wonder how heavy/bulky they’d feel. I think the model is M2000 . Sawmimkaze it looks like they don’t have much of a heel but I don’t have any idea how they would work with gaffs.
So I guess nobody has heard of Matterhorns?:(

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boot dryers are groovy, but I think rotating boots is even better. Gotta have two pairs that do the same job, but I think they last a lot longer that way. Obviously upfront cost is more, but I think if you buy one pair at a time and get say a year out of them, you might get three years outta two pairs if you swap them every day. Maybe I'm superstitious, but I think leather likes to dry more slowly without moving air, so just in a warm dry place in the house rather than a dryer. I think the leather is less prone to cracking that way.

I know a guy that's been doing asphalt longer than I've been alive that has a pair of boots first each day of the week.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I remember years ago a company I worked for provided Matterhorn for their guys that worked in the Coal Mines around Birmingham. Those boots are tough.

I’ve never had any experience with them, just going off what they continually stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Heard of them...yes. Worn them...no. At one time they were rare as hens teeth and thought to be discontinued. The only person I knew that had some said he tried lots of boots and the Matterhorns were the best by far. He did tree work, including climbing.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember years ago a company I worked for provided Matterhorn for their guys that worked in the Coal Mines around Birmingham. Those boots are tough.

I’ve never had any experience with them, just going off what they continually stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro
Thank you sir

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heard of them...yes. Worn them...no. At one time they were rare as hens teeth and thought to be discontinued. The only person I knew that had some said he tried lots of boots and the Matterhorns were the best by far. He did tree work, including climbing.
Thank you sir