Dam neighbors

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gravel the whole place maybe? Anything's better than mowing grass.

Of course.....my outlook is horribly bias. I cut about 40 acres for hay twice a year.
I don't own a lawn mower,no grass around here just natural ground and gravel drive way.If i had grass around my place,there would be something eating it.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd move. No way in hell could I live lumped in with a pile of people like that. I thought Canada was all about less people per square mile ?????

On another note..... Since I'm a known slacker.

Sometimes my neighbor drives his zero turn up the road and mows my yard.

I love that guy.
Fixed.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I feel bad for all you guys with "neighbor" issues. I love my neighbors, I hope they like me too. Cause I'm the bad apple in my hood. *s-wordty looking piles of firewood and a dump truck on the lawn and what not, I'm amazed nobody complains. I do what ever needs doin for my neighbors, because one complaint and I got a big problem. Happy neighbors...happy life. Need firewood ? Take it. Need a tree taken down? I got it. Never expect anything in return and your always happy about helping a neighbor.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sew mean.

I feel bad for all you guys with "neighbor" issues. I love my neighbors, I hope they like me too. Cause I'm the bad apple in my hood. *s-wordty looking piles of firewood and a dump truck on the lawn and what not, I'm amazed nobody complains. I do what ever needs doin for my neighbors, because one complaint and I got a big problem. Happy neighbors...happy life. Need firewood ? Take it. Need a tree taken down? I got it. Never expect anything in return and your always happy about helping a neighbor.

Everyone on this road is family, except for the folks that bought my father in law's place. And....my wife and I have made it our mission in life to treat them like family. In return, they treat us the same way. I'd do anything for any of my neighbors, and I think they feel the same way toward me.

That reminds me, I need to get John to take his skid steer and move some gravel for me. In return, I'll hook him up with a big load of horse manure for his garden.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sew mean.

Everyone on this road is family, except for the folks that bought my father in law's place. And....my wife and I have made it our mission in life to treat them like family. In return, they treat us the same way. I'd do anything for any of my neighbors, and I think they feel the same way toward me.

That reminds me, I need to get John to take his skid steer and move some gravel for me. In return, I'll hook him up with a big load of horse manure for his garden.
lol just like you always giving *s-word to others lol

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well this is what I think of y'all two,
[emoji23][emoji28], y'all keep me cracking up.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So ther other neighbour cut grass yesterday but never cut the other place beside him. Maybe thats why he was so fired up. Lost his grass cutter lol. Maybe he will have to get his lazy @$$ out and cut himself.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk