High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Dam neighbors

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Some good fence building skills here....
c0476b01c6ca2688fbc3974dfd7c27d9.jpg
439db5776c35137ea593f61e209dbcf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Carpenter must have one leg shorter than the other.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of bad neighbors.

long story short, my neighbor was working on his RV renovating it. My trailer fridge conked out and he offered to sell me his. We agreed upon a price and i came back with the cash and he upped the price 200$... we met in the middle.
This guy i considered a friend knew him for a couple years. First red flag...
Two weeks later i get a knock on the door. Some guy I dont know is very upset, he says
“Just thought id let you know that the fridge your neighbor sold you, was actually mine, out of my trailer”...
The trailer he was working on wasnt even his...
I have not spoken to him since and he has not come over since either. Im Just waiting until he comes strolling by and is dumb enough to ask why we dont see much of each other anymore...

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of bad neighbors.

long story short, my neighbor was working on his RV renovating it. My trailer fridge conked out and he offered to sell me his. We agreed upon a price and i came back with the cash and he upped the price 200$... we met in the middle.
This guy i considered a friend knew him for a couple years. First red flag...
Two weeks later i get a knock on the door. Some guy I dont know is very upset, he says
“Just thought id let you know that the fridge your neighbor sold you, was actually mine, out of my trailer”...
The trailer he was working on wasnt even his...
I have not spoken to him since and he has not come over since either. Im Just waiting until he comes strolling by and is dumb enough to ask why we dont see much of each other anymore...
His initials aren't JMS are they? ;)

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to be the get along guy, but this crap really drives me nuts. I can’t believe the number of negative responses and how to sabotage the neighbor, especially as a first response.

I did see the op did explain to the neighbor on one occasion mention to the mower man not to cross the line cause of the passion the op has for his grass. But look at it this way.... it’s grass. He’s not throwing his dog crap over the line or worse yet, broken glass and so on. He could be cutting the grass at 8:00pm or 6:00 when your sleeping or enjoying the quite. There are could be 1000 more obtrusive things your neighbor is doing then cutting two feet into your yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to be the get along guy, but this crap really drives me nuts. I can’t believe the number of negative responses and how to sabotage the neighbor, especially as a first response.

I did see the op did explain to the neighbor on one occasion mention to the mower man not to cross the line cause of the passion the op has for his grass. But look at it this way.... it’s grass. He’s not throwing his dog crap over the line or worse yet, broken glass and so on. He could be cutting the grass at 8:00pm or 6:00 when your sleeping or enjoying the quite. There are could be 1000 more obtrusive things your neighbor is doing then cutting two feet into your yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I learn about people......the more respect I have for my dogs.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So i had been doing some work in my side yard and just thought nothing of leaning my rake against the fence. Then my neighbour must have seen it and desides to take it.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir. Up until the UPS man shows up!
My best friend lives on 7 acres and is way off the road. He was cutting grass in his tighty whitieys when a female fedex driver pulled down to deliver a package. He didn’t mind but she did haha.

op you’re neighbor is a dick. I would press charges just out of spite.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best friend lives on 7 acres and is way off the road. He was cutting grass in his tighty whitieys when a female fedex driver pulled down to deliver a package. He didn’t mind but she did haha.

op you’re neighbor is a dick. I would press charges just out of spite.
I was nice enough to not say anything about him being on my side to put the boards up last summer. Or mudding up my side putting posts in.
Last week i had my spare tire for my trailer sitting ther too and next thing you know it in the center of my side yard and I though no way did he push it back. Then my rake knocked over twice. I though dam rite he is. So I leaned my rake again but in view of the camera so i could see it. I wish my dog would have barked. I was out back in the shed.
I should lean all kinds of junk stuff against it now lol.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would your neighbor know that rake was there?
He walks out and looks around the fence to verify that its there, it seems.
Is your camera a wireless unit?
IF so, it needs some sort of improvement for privacy (is encrypted signal an option?)
Does your neighbor own the same brand of cameras?

Most wireless cameras just broadcast your life for everyone else to see.

Often, All they need to do is to buy the same brand/model of "security"(?) camera from costco or whatever other local retailer has dozens of the same cameras.

Look up "war driving" with common camera~wireless receivers.
The internet used to be loaded with sites devoted to things picked up from neighbors wireless devices.
Common, "off the shelf" unsecured Baby Monitors have been a source of friction for many people too.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would your neighbor know that rake was there?
He walks out and looks around the fence to verify that its there, it seems.
Is your camera a wireless unit?
IF so, it needs some sort of improvement for privacy (is encrypted signal an option?)
Does your neighbor own the same brand of cameras?

Most wireless cameras just broadcast your life for everyone else to see.

Often, All they need to do is to buy the same brand/model of "security"(?) camera from costco or whatever other local retailer has dozens of the same cameras.

Look up "war driving" with common camera~wireless receivers.
The internet used to be loaded with sites devoted to things picked up from neighbors wireless devices.
Common, "off the shelf" unsecured Baby Monitors have been a source of friction for many people too.
He drives around the block daily and would have seen it. He is so far behind he thinks he is first when it come to technology. No cell or internet.
Just old and batshit crazy.