Dam neighbors

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friggin idiots cutting on my side and makes my lawn look like crap. All i care is my front looks nice. This is twice. I just mentioned it to him on saturday to tell his FIL who is down for the summer and been cutting the yard. Time for a row of rod about four inchs high put in the ground on my side of the line.
5f2a18c6651aa5a2d169c02972dc31a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I try to mow first and lower than they do when they do it around me, but otherwise I don't really care much. It's just grass. Cutting lower than them helps it look like they're the slackers.
Ya but come middle of summer when i get a dead spot when they cut so low makes mine look like sh it

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like they need a sprinkle of roundup in their grass, just a spot here and there when it gets dry. If they have kids, fill water balloons up with roundup and throw them it their yard, balloon will bust and walla, dead spots. Kids will of course get blamed for the busted ballons in the grass.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Niece found a pickaxe a neighbor left in her yard for some reason.View attachment 187042that may be a deterrent for your neighbor.
Ouch, I've seen that plus a busted deck, t post, guy never saw it in the thick grass. Someone had bush hogged a lot and my old boss decided to keep it cut. He didn't know there was a reason for a big clump of grass til the mower made a loud noise and got me to look at the mower. Twisted the blades up, busted the spindle and almost riped it out of the deck, it was funny as you know what.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be pretty simple, just tell em to stay da fack off your property.

If you put iron in the ground you’d Probly forget about it and hit it with your mower. Lol
I tried 4 days ago when i told him about it. They dont wanna listen, i will go about it a different way. Like spikes in the ground lol.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mark the property line with something decorative like river rocks. I hit a chunk of concrete the gas line people left in the yard (don't know what they needed cement for) and it busted the belt connecting the blades, so I had to cut the yard with one blade, and the other occasionally hit the spinning one.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like they need a sprinkle of roundup in their grass, just a spot here and there when it gets dry. If they have kids, fill water balloons up with roundup and throw them it their yard, balloon will bust and walla, dead spots. Kids will of course get blamed for the busted ballons in the grass.

Bug spray works surprisingly well too.