Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t know you liked Dale Earnhardt
I despised Dale Earnhardt SR but I did not want to see him killed. Dad went to Daytona for years and also despised Earnhardt. The year Dale was killed Dad was there. I watched the race on TV. Once the checkered flag was thrown I left to go feed cows. I knew Earnhardt crashed but that was it. I got back from feeding and was outside messing with a saw. My wife came out and said Dad was on the phone and was adament he talk to me. I stepped in for a minute and Dad's first words were "the son of a bietch is dead, he's dead" Once I got cleaned up I watched the TV coverage. As much as I hated him he did not deserve to meet the Lord that way.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I despised Dale Earnhardt SR but I did not want to see him killed. Dad went to Daytona for years and also despised Earnhardt. The year Dale was killed Dad was there. I watched the race on TV. Once the checkered flag was thrown I left to go feed cows. I knew Earnhardt crashed but that was it. I got back from feeding and was outside messing with a saw. My wife came out and said Dad was on the phone and was adament he talk to me. I stepped in for a minute and Dad's first words were "the son of a bietch is dead, he's dead" Once I got cleaned up I watched the TV coverage. As much as I hated him he did not deserve to meet the Lord that way.

Wow that's crazy, you played baseball with Tommy Lasorda.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skipped it all, not going read through all that.

Did read this though!

You're smarter than you look.

I remember the first time I ever went to the chiropractor looking around in the waiting room at a bunch of guys who looked like they work at a xerox machine and wondering to myself..what the fukk did this guy do to get hurt..trip over the coffee cart..maybe tripped over a chair on a conference call.

I asked the chiropractor and he said people that don't work like you do are fragile..a little bump in a car wreck..starting a lawnmower..simple things like that these people get hurt.

Made sense after that.
I am in the metal industry since my 17's, employed continuously since.
I wouldn't say that I am buff at all, but I am like that bolder in the field.
Do I have physical health issues?
Most likely, but the mental ones outweigh them.

I often wonder when someone says "uff, I can't do that it's too heavy" or "how did You do that/got that up there" - then I recall my nearly 3 decades of gruesome tossing of iron around.

There are neighbors and acquaintances my age that already had one or more back surgeries.
Taking that into account kinda makes me happy with my current health status.
I just wish my heart wouldn't try to kill me running out of control at over 185bpm (yes, You read that correctly - feels like an Alien Xenomorph is trying to break out of my chest!) without meds/beta blockers.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill I’ve had just about enough watching you get into arguments in here. Do it again and you will begin losing privileges. Am I clear?
Thank you Donny. I have him in band camp but reading the posts others make about him it seems he should maybe take a real trip to camp.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am not as defeatist as you Ryan, though I understand why you believe what you do. Society has never had a majority of doers, always ebbed and flowed. It is the old hard times make strong men circle. While we are in the good times make weak men stage, they will make hard times. Which will make strong men again. This is the natural progression of things. I know some good, smart and strong young people. Have met my share of worthless as well. Do your best to help those that want to become good men.

I interact with A LOT more young people than you do, people don't have to think anymore. That isn't good for anyone but especially young people developing their skill set for life. It's exactly why the internet gets 5-10 minutes from me on the average day..at best. I still do most things like it's 1985..

We are absolutely in the good times made weak men stage. No doubt about that.

The FACTS and figures of what young people are experiencing is terrifying and it's gone balls deep since 2020.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Huh?
I’m straight.
So she.
There are no seat belts in the bed of my truck.
I make anyone that rides in my truck use the seatbelts. Reason being that’s actually the drivers fault/fine if someone gets pulled over and their passengers are unbuckled a fine goes to the driver for that. My grandparents never use seatbelts. It was very akaward when me and them took my truck and their trailer to go get hay one day, they got in and I let them know that, both of them completely ignored me.

You generation hasn't spend enough time with dad's that throw beer cans in the bed of the truck driving down the road...whoever posted that on the internet was absolutely correct.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bill I’ve had just about enough watching you get into arguments in here. Do it again and you will begin losing privileges. Am I clear?

I hope you typed that with your ass-less chaps on and the crest of the royal family on your jacket.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huh?
I’m straight.
So she.
There are no seat belts in the bed of my truck.
I make anyone that rides in my truck use the seatbelts. Reason being that’s actually the drivers fault/fine if someone gets pulled over and their passengers are unbuckled a fine goes to the driver for that. My grandparents never use seatbelts. It was very akaward when me and them took my truck and their trailer to go get hay one day, they got in and I let them know that, both of them completely ignored me.
Bring protection in case he doesn't.