High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST CT GTG 2016 May 7th

Boozer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I texted Dan earlier to throw pictures and videos up if possible today for the Saturday arrivals
and the guys from across the country. He said they were just starting to show up and that was
around 5ish.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As I previously mentioned, in addition to the dyno, I would like to see some timed cuts filmed. Would really like to compare my 440 to my 044 because I really can't tell which one is stronger.

Hopefully, the rain stays up and we have a fun day tomorrow.

Safe trip everyone!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
As I previously mentioned, in addition to the dyno, I would like to see some timed cuts filmed. Would really like to compare my 440 to my 044 because I really can't tell which one is stronger.

Hopefully, the rain stays up and we have a fun day tomorrow.

Safe trip everyone!
Run my old 064.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking forward to running all the big bad saws that will be there. Just sorry that not all the owners can be there with them to see the grin on my face when I do run them!

Nothing like getting that nod of approval after someone pulls the trigger on one of your saws. Unfortunately, it is usually not on camera, but sometimes it is!

Good running saws of any size are appreciated!

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The after parties were usually more fun than the big part of the gtg. I know at Terry's one year we stayed and drank beer and timed Joey and Jody playing with chains til almost dark.