SOLD Cherry Sachs Dolmar 133 Super

Trader history (0)

cuttinscott

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What are the differences of the regular 133 and 133 super? Seems I've seen some of the supers with the plastic tank, this one appears to be magnesium.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Loads of difference between a standard SD133 and the SD133Super. Mag tank vs plastic tank, different top handle cause of different tank, Bosch vs SEM ignition (Bosch had grey plug wire sem had black wire Bosch had steel flywheel sem had aluminum flywheel. Std had a thumb nut lay in panel air filter super had three bolt air filter and two bolt af hood. 133 rode on ball bearing and super had roller bearing on pto side. Pro crankcase strengthened around bearing and brake lever pivot arm mount. And the 123 had a two bolt air filter not the three bolt like the super as well as the 143.

Scott

kanscruzer

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Loads of difference between a standard SD133 and the SD133Super. Mag tank vs plastic tank, different top handle cause of different tank, Bosch vs SEM ignition (Bosch had grey plug wire sem had black wire Bosch had steel flywheel sem had aluminum flywheel. Std had a thumb nut lay in panel air filter super had three bolt air filter and two bolt af hood. 133 rode on ball bearing and super had roller bearing on pto side. Pro crankcase strengthened around bearing and brake lever pivot arm mount. And the 123 had a two bolt air filter not the three bolt like the super as well as the 143.

Scott
I think the flywheel old vs new , might be only difference . I like one piece flywheel over the 2 piece ,,, easier to pull . also the later 133 super would not take a 143 cylinder without boring case out to 143 size