High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Clean up, Blow Out, Need Some Cash Sale.

Trader history (0)

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Why yes Sir, I have personally paid for, owned, housed, and run the running saws in this ad. Therefore I do believe that makes them my personal saws.
As one midget prostitute said to another midget prostitute, "Don't sell yourself short".......the project saws can be quantified as your personal saws as well...

Wanefree

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I spent last night trying to justify a need for that unused, in the box, personal Stihl MS 201 TC. Thats a screaming deal. Im covered on small saws but CAD Force is strong on that one. Hoping someone buys it quick....

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent last night trying to justify a need for that unused, in the box, personal Stihl MS 201 TC. Thats a screaming deal. Im covered on small saws but CAD Force is strong on that one. Hoping someone buys it quick....

never hurts to have a extra one

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Great saw, great price, great seller, great cause. You need this saw in your life

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sucks you need to do this Jon. If I wasn't saving for some other things I've committed to, I'd be interested in those 50cc parts...

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sucks you need to do this Jon. If I wasn't saving for some other things I've committed to, I'd be interested in those 50cc parts...
It's just part of life my friend, taking care of family is most important to me. I'm thankful I had the saws to be able to sell them and get us through a tight spot, they make more everyday. We aren't flat out broke, but things are a little thin for comfort right now. This little bump in income will get us through until things get back to normal in the next month or so. I am also thankful for all of you and such a great family that we all have become here at OPE.