High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Clean up, Blow Out, Need Some Cash Sale.

Trader history (0)

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I need to liquidate some cash and clean up the shop. I have a handful of running and project saws I need to move quick. I'm trying to be fair on prices but will accept offers as long as they are respectable. Let me know if you see something you like, pictures to follow.

1) Husqvarna 575xp PHO , clean low hour saw, runs great. Saw has maybe 15 tanks of fuel through it, this was my "large saw" until I caught CAD and felt the need for bigger. Saw needs nothing and has been dependable from day one. $500 Shipped

2) Husqvarna 51 with 16" .325 bar and chain, clean saw, runs amazing. Has new intake boot, impulse grommet, and air filter. Cylinder has had the intake and exhaust ports widened and polished, did not change timing. Base gasket deleted, compression was at 175psi last time I checked it. Muffler has been modded as well. I have a video of this saw, I will post it up shortly. $250 shipped.

3) SOLD Stihl 028 Super Project PHO, I bought this saw as a non running project. Previous owner had put a new piston in it without doing a vacuum/pressure test. Didn't last long and piston went again. I have not done any further work on saw, has been sitting on a shelf since I bought it. I did pick up a new tecomec piston and caber rings for it, those will be included with saw. SOLD

4) SOLD Stihl 017 project with 14" Picco bar. Another project I bought as a non runner and haven't messed with. Looks like saw will clean up real nice. Somebody was chasing a problem on this one. Has a new fully adjustable carb, fuel line, and air filter. Has also been muffler modded. Compression reads low, around 90psi, so I am including a new hyway piston, caber rings, and cranks seals. SOLD

5) SOLD Brand New In the Box Unopened Stihl MS201TC, has never been opened or assembled. Includes Bar, Chain, and Scabbard. Don't want to sell this but hard times call for hard decisions. It's also a saw I don't really "need" maybe somebody can put it to use like it was meant to be. Retail on these is $649.00 plus tax. SOLD

I also have a full box of Husqvarna 50/51/55 parts. If you need something let me know or maybe we can work out a deal on the whole box.

Thanks in advance fellas, pictures to be posted after I eat dinner.

Last edited:

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
5) NIB Stihl 201TC-SOLD

IMG_1492.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1491.JPG

Last edited:

Stackowood

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any other Swedish saws that you would like to move besides the 575 and 51?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jon you need to help jon out here

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My advice, make sure people know that these are your Personal saws, as I have it on good authority that this is a surefire way to add value....;)
Why yes Sir, I have personally paid for, owned, and housed all these saws as well as having run the running saws in this ad. Therefore I do believe that makes them my personal saws.

Last edited: