Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That might be a touch on the harsh side. I dig the junk man. As far as who does business with who Kinda their own business. No disrespect intended here. Just thought I’d keep it square boss.

Brian and I have been friends for many years. He is ok in my book. We don't have to always agree on everything to be friends with someone.

Do I think him doing business with Jason is cool after knowing how many people Jason *f-worded over? No. I don't.

But......I have look back at the way Brian treated me over the years. And he always treated me very well.

All that said.......I still gotta speak my mind, or all this crap will build up and boil over.

I'm gonna go for a walk. It's good for the mind......

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brian and I have been friends for many years. He is ok in my book. We don't have to always agree on everything to be friends with someone.

Do I think him doing business with Jason is cool after knowing how many people Jason *frenched over? No. I don't.

But......I have look back at the way Brian treated me over the years. And he always treated me very well.

All that said.......I still gotta speak my mind, or all this crap will build up and boil over.

Do you need a walker ? Watch out for wind they may break those chop sticks you got

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imprzed205

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It seems as though everyone is out for blood for the money that was sent in. I never saw a dime and never asked for any of it. I paid randy labor for the work and wanted to buy the replacement parts. It was his idea to take donations.
So who got the $? I guess the guy with the fat pockets. How much money are we talking about

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Do I think him doing business with Jason is cool after knowing how many people Jason *frenched over? No. I don't.

I like people who speak what’s on thier brains. That’s why I quoted you earlier. Instead of being ghey and sending you a pm. I do agree boss. The junk man did me a solid a while back. One of the few members here I’ve done business with.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It seems as though everyone is out for blood for the money that was sent in. I never saw a dime and never asked for any of it. I paid randy labor for the work and wanted to buy the replacement parts. It was his idea to take donations.

I'm just curious to fukk and back why the hell you sent him the saw ?

Given the story and all...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I take off.......

Who here thinks this thread and all this crap has been a drag on this site?

Who here thinks we should just delete it or lock it?

Who here thinks it should stand?
Let it roll...it's worth the laugh or three and definately fits the bill for cheap entertainment!

Last edited:

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like people who speak what’s on thier brains. That’s why I quoted you earlier. Instead of being ghey and sending you a pm. I do agree boss. The junk man did me a solid a while back. One of the few members here I’ve done business with.
Junk man is one of the good guys.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I take off.......

I got brought into here by accident but I'll throw out my opinion. Stewing on the negative doesn't help move forward in fact it's only holding back those that are in the forum. The one who caused everything is out sipping drinks and maybe screwing others over but never the less he isn't dealing with it much like others.

But on the other hand it can be good to vent. But by the little bit I've read now it would seen anger could be escalating.

Love you guys and I hope things work out for y'all with the saws. Sorry something like this happened I know is be distraught as well.

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm just curious to fukk and back why the hell you sent him the saw ?

Given the story and all...
A while after I got the saw back Jason text me as to how well he thought the 64/66 ran. Txt a bit back and forth and squashed things. A few weeks ago I told him I wanted a 372 and he said he’d build me a good one, real cheap. He did a great job on it, everything like I asked. He knew my issue with the seize and said he’d replace the cylinder for free. So I sent it to him. I ain’t perfect by no means, but I damn sure ain’t no pile of dog chit like some of u think I am. I’m aware of everything goin on around here, but being he did such a good job on the husky, I’m all about giving someone another shot.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A while after I got the saw back Jason text me as to how well he thought the 64/66 ran. Txt a bit back and forth and squashed things. A few weeks ago I told him I wanted a 372 and he said he’d build me a good one, real cheap. He did a great job on it, everything like I asked. He knew my issue with the seize and said he’d replace the cylinder for free. So I sent it to him. I ain’t perfect by no means, but I damn sure ain’t no pile of dog chit like some of u think I am. I’m aware of everything goin on around here, but being he did such a good job on the husky, I’m all about giving someone another shot.
Did he fix it free?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I take off.......

A three hour conference call and then I come back to this???

I wouldn't delete it but I think it could get locked and let it drop out of sight.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Any evidence or proof that the parts for the 372 or Beatrice were bought legitimately? With his history of ripping you off with bogus parts and others do you feel it okay for him to french someone else to make you happy?

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any evidence or proof that the parts for the 372 or Beatrice were bought legitimately? With his history of ripping you off with bogus parts and others do you feel it okay for him to french someone else to make you happy?
I bought the parts.