Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am i reading if i do business with Jason i will be banned from the forum ? Or am i reading it wrong ?

You're reading it wrong.

Unless you are two faced and talk crap about people behind their back you're ok in my book.

I'm not shy about saying what is on my mind, and if I have something to say, I'll just say it. What I can't tolerate is someone that is nice to my face, and then talks bad about me (or anyone else) behind their back.

That behavior is never good for a group.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That was a good day! [emoji41]
1ea3106f3bf9781e2f8f77ed6c94dc9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
L-R who's who? I recognize the Tennessee Stud...

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A text to me from Bradley @Manofstihl066

Randy, I'm texting u because i won't be going on the forum. I've been raked over the coals on speculation and haven't said a word as to why Jason has the saw. Things have been real *s-wordty around here lately with dads cancer and chemo and I just don't have the time or energy to be involved in another online skirmish. When I got the saw back from u it ran and looked great. That was never an issue. I took it upon myself to remove the epoxy and change intake timing. I took the intake to 85, which made the saw impossible to tune. I couldn't get the low rich enough, causing a lean seize. Jason told me he would replace the cylinder no charge so I sent it to him. I understand everyone's anger and I will be paying the ones back for the parts that are on that saw. I can't right now, but I will soon. I'm telling u this for the guys on the forum. Thanks.
I wonder who's saw he robbed the cylinder from.

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It seems as though everyone is out for blood for the money that was sent in. I never saw a dime and never asked for any of it. I paid randy labor for the work and wanted to buy the replacement parts. It was his idea to take donations.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am i reading if i do business with Jason i will be banned from the forum ? Or am i reading it wrong ?

Looking at your profile I see that you don't post here too often anymore anyway. I guess you wouldn't really care if you were removed anyway.

Funny how things change huh?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems as though everyone is out for blood for the money that was sent in. I never saw a dime and never asked for any of it. I paid randy labor for the work and wanted to buy the replacement parts. It was his idea to take donations.

You paid me to change the tank and fix the oil pump. Period.

This is a post I made looking for a crank. I never asked anyone for donations.

So.........what can we as a group do to help out the victim.........err, I mean buyer?

We need parts. Who here has a good crank?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So......because I tried my very best to fix this thing up for you.....even recovered the handlebar, you're gonna try to somehow blame me?

No good deed goes unpunished I see. LOL

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From things I'm hearing, we need to do a little housekeeping on our members list.

Those that are sneaking around behind the scenes talking trash about good solid men because they have Stratton whispering in their ear will find themselves banned soon.

We can't allow these types to undermine what we have here.

I'm even more of an arsehole in person. ...:)

Sawhawgz, ruining the internet since 2012...

Don't ban me yet. I still got bidniss to take care of on here:p

I'm not on it am I? Yet?(said in my bestest sobbing 4yr old voice..):private:

I was born an arsehole and I work at it everyday, we should start a club...

Gentle, he was already inquiring about the rental of my pitch forks...:rolleyes:

Welp it's been nice knowin' you fellers, I am the KING of azzholes so I guess my number is up! :campeon2: