Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing business with a known shoddy crook who caused a lot of heartache on many members shows ones lack of good judgement. Given that this place collectively did so much for those affected by JMS's criminal behaviour, its a real slap in the face to be doing business with him and be supporting him after what he did to so many members and left so many out of pocket. Randy's decision to ban someone who has such little regard for this place is a decision well founded.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Doing business with a known shoddy crook who caused a lot of heartache on many members shows ones lack of good judgement. Given that this place collectively did so much for those affected by JMS's criminal behaviour, its a real slap in the face to be doing business with him and be supporting him after what he did to so many members and left so many out of pocket. Randy's decision to ban someone who has such little regard for this place is a decision well founded.
Exactly

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Well put.

I wish I was that artikulate :(

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's go RIDE BIKES!!!
Just finished cleaning them, you should’ve said this before my son and I took out the hose
46C6C95A-7769-4151-B3C9-416A9EE591D9.jpeg
Yep! You got that right. Made me really back off the forum for a while. There are a few here I trust implicitly, the rest, unfortunately, I’m careful now, cuz I truly don’t know them.
Once again my brother, in the same boat and smelling the same fart

I’ll just leave this here ..........
IIRC, the same question was asked in this thread or one just like it “lock it, leave it, or delete it “ ???

If it would have been locked or deleted, what would a new member that watches youtube say ?

He’d say that he would have wished that somebody would have posted something about the way jms screws over dudes

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just finished cleaning them, you should’ve said this before my son and I took out the hose
View attachment 111980

Once again my brother, in the same boat and smelling the same fart

And you Kevin, are one of the few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had my suspicions about the guy in question here.

There are still 2 more snakes in disguise in my humble opinion. ;)

Do tell, no sense in hiding it.

Just think of all the BS that could have been avoided if people would have came forward about JMS, before things got so forked up.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do tell, no sense in hiding it.

Just think of all the BS that could have been avoided if people would have came forward about JMS, before things got so forked up.
There’s certainly something I’ve missed. Just the few posts above. I’m quite curious

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Heffalump

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I hear there's a pig for sale in Hong Kong....

boar.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/video-pigzi...chool-hong-kong-reveals-how-huge-boars-805448