Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
11:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sticky wicket there...I gave up on getting mine back, truth be told, it would make me mad to see it at this point
tough situation for sure, I don't know that local law enforcement would do anything to help, perhaps state AG?
of course any actions along those lines may ensure bad stuff happens to your property before you get it back
showing up at his place unannounced sounds like a bad idea, if that was your plan
You gots one there too Dave?
Proably blew that one up his nose

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just in case no one is aware:. He's reading this thread...or someone is reading it to him.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just in case no one is aware:. He's reading this thread...or someone is reading it to him.
He has enough chances to make things right.

And we all saw the death threats.

He finally sent me a cylinder, so for me it's OK, but stealing parts, lying about it and threatening other members, that's pretty serious... Honestly I really hope he read this topic.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He has enough chances to make things right.

And we all saw the death threats.

He finally sent me a cylinder, so for me it's OK, but stealing parts, lying about it and threatening other members, that's pretty serious... Honestly I really hope he read this topic.

I agree 100%. My post wasn't meant as a warning; but rather a service to anyone thinking they're planning some clandestine operation.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mentioned going to get mine, not argue, fight, battle, scream, etc. If you can't handle hard situations without going directly to violence you probably shouldn't consider it an option. I don't plan on trying legal action because it wouldn't be worth it, and why alienate him even further. I understand others have had bad dealings, but until mine is in that group it wouldn't be appropriate to jump on the hate train. All be told, I would rather be positive in my approach than scorched earth.

Shea

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sticky wicket there...I gave up on getting mine back, truth be told, it would make me mad to see it at this point
tough situation for sure, I don't know that local law enforcement would do anything to help, perhaps state AG?
of course any actions along those lines may ensure bad stuff happens to your property before you get it back
showing up at his place unannounced sounds like a bad idea, if that was your plan
When i found out who he was .
I could have easily driven to the thief that stole my saw's house.
20 minute's really both the state police and my cousin told me it was pointless.
I would've gotten in more trouble than the thief .
I wish the law worked for the victims.
Just wanted my stuff back not to fight about it.