Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
4:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Its not Libel if it is in fact true.:icon_pc:
...and we all know it's true.
Like I said... in his twisted mind he'll call it that. And as irrational as he has proven to be, I believe he'll do what he can to retaliate by keeping and selling off everything he has in his possession.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry bout the girly pics

I think it's best to remember that this is an Outdoor Power Equipment site.

We all like a great ass........but this is not the place.

'Tis more the pity if we let him ruin who we are by his lies and deeds
I do no good for anyone clutching to the hate and rage, it makes me less than I want to be
I strive to let it fall away like sand through the cracks, forgotten and beneath notice

Repped.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mentioned going to get mine, not argue, fight, battle, scream, etc. If you can't handle hard situations without going directly to violence you probably shouldn't consider it an option. I don't plan on trying legal action because it wouldn't be worth it, and why alienate him even further. I understand others have had bad dealings, but until mine is in that group it wouldn't be appropriate to jump on the hate train. All be told, I would rather be positive in my approach than scorched earth.

Shea

Shea, just curious as to what model of saw your friend had you send. Was it the usual 1122 or something different? Your greatest hope may be that it was something he couldn't steal from and may just be laying around untouched.

Would like to keep an eye out for any possible replacements too.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I don't see a point in getting a lawyer for an assault charge. Plead guilty, pay court cost and get 11 29 suspended on good behavior. Night in jail and a couple hundred for bail. I'd sleep good
Never plead guilty!
That stuff goes on your record. What if it was a little more than assault?

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mentioned going to get mine, not argue, fight, battle, scream, etc. If you can't handle hard situations without going directly to violence you probably shouldn't consider it an option. I don't plan on trying legal action because it wouldn't be worth it, and why alienate him even further. I understand others have had bad dealings, but until mine is in that group it wouldn't be appropriate to jump on the hate train. All be told, I would rather be positive in my approach than scorched earth.

Shea
Morning Shea, I talked to Jason and he mentioned your saws are done. If you can send him an address he will send them. If I can help by passing it along I will.
IMG_1893.JPG