High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just a question, anybody live nearby......that gets along with him?

Shea
i think i am picking up what you are laying down there...there are a number of guys who have saws in his shop that might like them back?
Assuming A) the saws are still there, and B) they still have all, or most of their parts.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i think i am picking up what you are laying down there...there are a number of guys who have saws in his shop that might like them back?

Bingo there sod cutter. To make it worse, they're my friends saws, all of mine are ported. I won the porting in a raffle so I've been easy going with him, but I'm about to be cranky. Something has to give soon.

Shea

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Your negative attitude aints helpin my problemo dude.

Shea
Potato/ Potato.....

I'm not sure who would be close geographically. Maybe one of the folks from Indiana? I know Carl is on the opposite side of the State from him. I'm not sure how far Matt or Alan are from JMS.

Do you have serial numbers for the saws in question?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even pictures of the saws may help whoever goes

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
True, but most replies on this thread are noise, not helpful. Should be the other way around.

Shea

When was your last contact with JMS? Which address did you ship to? If you have identification evidence of the saws, have you considered contacting the local law enforcement?

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck, I don't mind going, just need a firm address. I'm invested heavily one way or another. Once work starts up again in three weeks time I won't have. I'm going to talk to my buddy tomorrow, see what he wants, but I'm going to make it right no matter what he says.

Shea

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sticky wicket there...I gave up on getting mine back, truth be told, it would make me mad to see it at this point
tough situation for sure, I don't know that local law enforcement would do anything to help, perhaps state AG?
of course any actions along those lines may ensure bad stuff happens to your property before you get it back
showing up at his place unannounced sounds like a bad idea, if that was your plan

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
sticky wicket there...I gave up on getting mine back, truth be told, it would make me mad to see it at this point
tough situation for sure, I don't know that local law enforcement would do anything to help, perhaps state AG?
of course any actions along those lines may ensure bad stuff happens to your property before you get it back
You have one missing also?

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since november... not counting all the random pieces that have gotten sent since

mnmdad

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That will be gone soon.
prolly since 1212 and jms are lovers LMAO.....Damn I just used all my RED ARMOR oil I gotta go 2 homo depo and get some with me food stamp card bonus points I have added up,might have enuff 4 a new blade 4 me saw....