Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dig in. http://photo.blsnelling.com/Chainsaws/Jobs/Stihl-064066-GRENADED/n-z7k9ps/i-bT4Ggtd

i-bT4Ggtd-L.jpg
Whoa the con-rod punched a hole through the case... what a nightmare

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in Canada when you take your diesel truck in for it's annual E-test, they hook up their machine, start the truck, then hold the go pedal to the floor until the computer says to stop. They do this several times before the $110 "test" is completed. A couple years ago I asked the tester if he had ever blown up someone's truck doing this, and he replied "no, but I blew a frost plug out of one that sure made a mess".

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in Canada when you take your diesel truck in for it's annual E-test, they hook up their machine, start the truck, then hold the go pedal to the floor until the computer says to stop. They do this several times before the $110 "test" is completed. A couple years ago I asked the tester if he had ever blown up someone's truck doing this, and he replied "no, but I blew a frost plug out of one that sure made a mess".

They do it the same way here, but for a bit less!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in Kansas that tester would get his ass kicked. We don't have smog test here.