Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, I am just a poor white guy, just so we are clear...

I don't know what you you are inferring???

Thought you were the chain guy???
No,
I didn't mean anything.
I'm poor too.
Heck, I haven't sleep the last two nights

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have any of theses guys with bad work from JMS posted pics.....

Or is rhis just a he said she said, I have cousins with pics type of thing???

I have no dog in the fight boys, just curious!!!

Did you read the first page of this thread? Did you see the pics of the internals Randy posted? For sure not the $1500 OEM new rebuilt saw that it was sold as.

On two sites you are asking these questions, stating you have no dog in the fight. Maybe not but you have an agenda that I think you should share with us.

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have any of theses guys with bad work from JMS posted pics.....

Or is rhis just a he said she said, I have cousins with pics type of thing???

I have no dog in the fight boys, just curious!!!
Dig in. http://photo.blsnelling.com/Chainsaws/Jobs/Stihl-064066-GRENADED/n-z7k9ps/i-bT4Ggtd

i-bT4Ggtd-L.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you read the first page of this thread? Did you see the pics of the internals Randy posted? For sure not the $1500 OEM new rebuilt saw that it was sold as.

On two sites you are asking these questions, stating you have no dog in the fight. Maybe not but you have an agenda that I think you should share with us.
i agree with you gary

and if you want to know yes i have pictures and i have shared them at different times

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No,
I didn't mean anything.
I'm poor too.
Heck, I haven't sleep the last two nights
Lol, I didn't mean to come off wrong in anyway!!!

I know people are downing this guy, and I and damn sure aint on his side, (I don't own a ported saw form any one other than myself).....I just hope that everyone that is downing the guy has a damn good reason....

I guess I was just raised very different from most here....if I was screwed on a deal, I would go to the source, not *b-word to a friend of a friends cousin....

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have hear if this....

Let me ask you this sir....do you know the guy that recieved this saw personally????

How do you know you recieved the saw as he did???

Please understand I am asking out of pure respect and curiosity....I dont know you either, but I would ask someone else the same questions if they were downing your work...
you are starting a hornets nest you may not like

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hello sir....i have the same "screen name" at every saw site, so please research ALL my post/threads before you ask me if I have agenda ny friend.....read all my post/replies, I am just here to learn what I can, you wont find negative post from me....I was simply asking a question...

Last edited:

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you are starting a hornets nest you may not like
10-4...you guys have seen my post I have nothing to hide....

I just was wonderingif all this was deserved or not.....I am no pot stirring guy I promise you that....I will just leave it alone....

Sorry for asking guys, I will leave it alone!!

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10-4...you guys have seen my post I have nothing to hide....

I just was wonderingif all this was deserved or not.....I am no lot stirring guy I promise you that....I will just leave it alone....

Sorry for asking guys!!
if it was one or two I could see some kind of doubt but right now I know of over a dozen problem saws and who knows how many more are out there the owners are afraid to speak up

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if it was one or two I could see some kind of doubt but right now I know of over a dozen problem saws and who knows how many more are out there the owners are afraid to speak up
Right on man....I was definitely not trying to dismiss anyone's problems!!!

thanks for the respectful reply, I can respect that.....

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably colder than a witch's hoohaa there in the winter, but I bet it's a real nice place to live.
It gets cold, for two weeks. It gets hot, for two weeks. And a whole lot of in-between. There is a huge shortage of capable workers here. If I could find someone who could read a plan, set elevations and run a cat and hoe, a wrench, grease gun, and finish a slab they would be making $30/hour.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It gets cold, for two weeks. It gets hot, for two weeks. And a whole lot of in-between. There is a huge shortage of capable workers here. If I could find someone who could read a plan, set elevations and run a cat and hoe, a wrench, grease gun, and finish a slab they would be making $30/hour.

I can read a print and run equipment and a wrench and a grease gun but to hell with finishing concrete and I still make good money