• Total voters

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can bring my 044 as an offer up for trade. It just doesn't tickle me, so a decent, running, 70-ish cc Husky, Jred, or Dolmar would probably convince me to do the ole' swap-a-roony.

Or maybe someone can show me what I'm doing wrong with the 044, and I'll decide it's just too good to let go.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can bring my 044 as an offer up for trade. It just doesn't tickle me, so a decent, running, 70-ish cc Husky, Jred, or Dolmar would probably convince me to do the ole' swap-a-roony.

Or maybe someone can show me what I'm doing wrong with the 044, and I'll decide it's just too good to let go.
I'll bring one and you can compare the two...

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boys I have 5 or 6 boxes of huskies that needs to go I have them in my garage from a friend I think they're 272 maybe 268 can't remember hopefully one of you guys would like that whole pile. I think there's like 9 carcasses and cylinders in there he would like to have 350 bucks for the whole pile. DJ thought he wanted it but it still sets in me garage.......

So bring your pick up an monies [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rodididney, I beg you, keep those away from @Definitive Dave :eek::oops:

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'll have my jred 2166 with extra bananas installed there and your welcome to run it.

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag