beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boys I have 5 or 6 boxes of huskies that needs to go I have them in my garage from a friend I think they're 272 maybe 268 can't remember hopefully one of you guys would like that whole pile. I think there's like 9 carcasses and cylinders in there he would like to have 350 bucks for the whole pile. DJ thought he wanted it but it still sets in me garage.......

So bring your pick up an monies [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'd still be interested in some of that stuff but my voice of reason may have kicked in a lil bit...

There's already several project saws in the garage, shed, tucked under the workbench, hidden in the barn etc....

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd still be interested in some of that stuff but my voice of reason may have kicked in a lil bit...

There's already several project saws in the garage, shed, tucked under the workbench, hidden in the barn etc....
Well then you won't notice a few more there then

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About the tight leash....I won't be attending Dj. Wish I could. I sold my farm and will be closing on it tomorrow. I Have to be here, unfortunately.

I wish I could, Rodney is a true friend and this is my kind of shindig
I know selling the place was a tough decision. Hopefully it all works out for the best. We'll meet up soon enough I'm sure.