Think you would like to attend?

• Total voters

brainie

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
In all seriousness (lol).....who should I look up at gtg to take a look at a 20" tsu mara bar that has a slight (I guess) bend in it about 5-7"s back from end of tip...hate to throw it away.....thanks for your cooperation...:borra2:

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In all seriousness (lol).....who should I look up at gtg to take a look at a 20" tsu mara bar that has a slight (I guess) bend in it about 5-7"s back from end of tip...hate to throw it away.....thanks for your cooperation...:borra2:
Bringing along I have a press at my house

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boys I have 5 or 6 boxes of huskies that needs to go I have them in my garage from a friend I think they're 272 maybe 268 can't remember hopefully one of you guys would like that whole pile. I think there's like 9 carcasses and cylinders in there he would like to have 350 bucks for the whole pile. DJ thought he wanted it but it still sets in me garage.......

So bring your pick up an monies [emoji38]

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Boys I have 5 or 6 boxes of huskies that needs to go I have them in my garage from a friend I think they're 272 maybe 268 can't remember hopefully one of you guys would like that whole pile. I think there's like 9 carcasses and cylinders in there he would like to have 350 bucks for the whole pile. DJ thought he wanted it but it still sets in me garage.......

It is a great 2 series pile....and...
Rods throwing in a new 660 to sweeten the deal.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know where another box of goodies is going! :) :)