High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm gonna donate another prize. This one will have to be picked up at the TN gtg in October or delivered to you from another member coming. I have a couple hundred 44 mag and 450 marlin rounds that I have no gun for anymore. I'll get an exact count this weekend.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm happy to see this raffle is growing fast. I was concerned with it starting right after the other raffle ended, that the donations would be slow. Boy I was wrong!

Either people really like Jon or they have too much stuff around that they need to get rid of...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be a bit before I will be able to contribute monetarily speaking. At the very moment I'm broker than Jake Wells after a 2 for 1 sale on Potted Meat down at the Dollar Store. It's spring break up/road limits time here and like every year belt tightening time, this year being a doozy. Not to worry, I will be on track to donate shortly here and help out our friend Jon and Family asap. So please forgive me in the mean time.
The 254xp project is coming along nicely and has the fixings to be one dandy of a power saw, the last bits should be in the mail here pretty soon. Will post vids and photo's and full report when completed.

Now I gotta go find some "people", ffs I'll never catch up, I swear. Lol
Lemme help out with parts and stuff Steve. Choot me a PM with anything you might need.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know what to say to this thread it’s awesome. I’m gonna dig for some donations. As @Jon1212 has always been good to me and has honored me buy letting me build him a saw. So with that said. Let’s start with this and see what else can dig up.

Brand new in the box 2258 Jonsered. 8448E3F9-9341-4202-9C4C-4B7449F6BB71.jpeg

DSS

widebody
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
OK, Ima offer A or B if anybody chooses IT...

A - A full woods port ..

B -A case up rebuild of your saw. You supply parts, and I do all labor ... to be clear I'll strip it all the way down to split cases, clean scrub saw ..and reassemble with whatever parts you so desire ...also a muffler mod , and squish setting ...

Sawhawgz, ruining the internet since 2012...
Are you gonna boil that sucker in the crock pot?

So hawt right now