Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is @Cwn877 s saw btw.
I still have a ways to go on that saw but I'm learning. That saw was my main felling saw for years when I cut for our sawmill. Before that it was my great uncles skidder saw. With the exception of caber rings the powerhead is all original. I hope hope to cut the squish some more and put a shorter bar on it. I already cut the base and did some port work will probably do more to each. It also is running one tooth bigger sprocket because I didn't have a stock one for it. It's a steep learning curve but it's fun.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave When can we expect some more gtg videos? Ive had no new content to lower my productivity at work today.

In all seriousness I (I'm sure everybody else too) really appreciate you and everyone else who did/are taking the time to video and edit and upload them. I know it's time consuming. With my internet speed it's also impossible lol.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave When can we expect some more gtg videos? Ive had no new content to lower my productivity at work today.

In all seriousness I (I'm sure everybody else too) really appreciate you and everyone else who did/are taking the time to video and edit and upload them. I know it's time consuming. With my internet speed it's also impossible lol.

:confused: Aren't you self-employed? Lol

As for the rest of us clowns that punch a time clock, I had to give them a Solid 8 today......

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
13 videos for this evening's viewing pleasure, if you guys know additional details such as models of the saw or builder etc, stick the info in the comments section of the vids please

and yes Dan and I did race three different combinations of hybrids :)
Pioneer 600 and Poulan 5200 are badass saws

so much low end power I was laying on it so hard i almost cut sod again

I feel terrible but this guys name is slippery in my brain, maybe eric or steve?

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
13 videos for this evening's viewing pleasure, if you guys know additional details such as models of the saw or builder etc, stick the info in the comments section of the vids please

and yes Dan and I did race three different combinations of hybrids :)
Pioneer 600 and Poulan 5200 are badass saws

so much low end power I was laying on it so hard i almost cut sod again

I feel terrible but this guys name is slippery in my brain, maybe eric or steve?
Dave that's James Miller.