High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Bunton 36"

Rob43

New OPE Member
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
IMG_0935.JPG does anyone have a picture, drawing, or anything that shows the belt diagram for the underside of a bunton 36" mower similar to the picture. I cant find a picture anywhere and my mower only goes one speed. Too fast!! Just bought it used. The guy said he just changed a bel but also said it worked fine. I dont know. I am not a fit guy and would rather not sprint behind my mower. Thanks. First time on hereView attachment 78534

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
does anyone have a picture, drawing, or anything that shows the belt diagram for the underside of a bunton 36" mower similar to the picture. I cant find a picture anywhere and my mower only goes one speed. Too fast!! Just bought it used. The guy said he just changed a bel but also said it worked fine. I dont know. I am not a fit guy and would rather not sprint behind my mower. Thanks. First time on hereView attachment 78534
Your picture didn't show up can you try again?

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It has a variable speed pulley that gets froze up on whatever speed it sets at. The lever tightens the pulleys/belt, which is supposed to spread the variable sheaves to slow it down.
Common problem.

Rob43

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So its the pulley itself? I just wasn't positive if the tensioner was on the right side of the belt or what that little gear box did. Thanks for response. Hopefully picture is up

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My mower had a flat idler on that belt, but it was on the inner side of the belt, you pulled the lever back to slow down the walking speed. The split-sheave of the pulley is supposed to move, and reduce the running diameter of the pulley.