riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What the hell is an AS anyway?

acronym [(ak-ruh-nim)] A word formed by combining the beginning letters of a name or phrase, as in WASP for white Anglo-Saxon Protestant, or by combining the initial syllables of a series of words, as in radar, which stands for radio detecting and ranging.

AS is also the acronym for Ankylosing Spondylitis:
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS, from Greek ankylos, crooked; spondylos, vertebra; -itis, inflammation), previously known as Bekhterev's disease and Marie-Strümpell disease, is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease of the axial skeleton, with variable involvement of peripheral joints and nonarticular structures. AS is one of the seronegative spondyloarthropathies[1] and has a strong genetic predisposition.[2] It mainly affects joints in the spine and the sacroiliac joint in the pelvis. In severe cases, complete fusion and rigidity of the spine can occur.[3]

"Bamboo spine" develops when the outer fibers of the fibrous ring of the Intervertebral discs ossify, which results in the formation of marginal syndesmophytes between adjoining vertebrae.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Has your flywheel shown up yet Ted?
maybe?...fedex emailed and said it did but they may lie. its laying as a pile of aluminum dust under your lathe isn't it:( or did you mean has it shown up back to me? if so...not yet.

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Back to you silly.......

I sent it USPS Priority. You'll prolly get it today.
whoa 10-4... ill keep an eyeball out for it...didn't expect it that fast. thanks. lemme know what I owe you.

Shouldn't you be fixin a pocket door.:ciappa:

I fixed that sumbitch so good it don't work anymore.:facepalm: at least I fixed it in the open position :BangHead:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
whoa 10-4... ill keep an eyeball out for it...didn't expect it that fast. thanks. lemme know what I owe you.

I fixed that sumbitch so good it don't work anymore.:facepalm: at least I fixed it in the open position :BangHead:

I needed a test dummy......dummy.

Let me know if it works right.

big t double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I needed a test dummy......dummy.
welp...I most definitely fit that bill. ask roberte and stihlsawing about my pocket door adventure last night. dummy is an understatement.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the help he needs we are not qualified for unless you have a couch and a license lol

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think anyone is sticking it to the place or Darin by keeping what amounts to the best content on the site, refreshed onto the front page. Additionally, as others have mentioned elsewhere, every hit shows traffic, and that traffic either directly or indirectly makes Darin money one way or the other.

Aha ,somebody figured it out .Whiskey for my men beer for their horses .:beer-toast1: