High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Builder to rebuild/build my MS880

Chief101

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to go through my 880. I was on a tree job involving a 70+" diameter Red Oak when it decided to have a moment. Shut it down to refuel but it wouldn't restart. Very difficult to pull starter cord. This saw has very low hours even though its now about 4 years old. I figure if I'm going to pay to have it gone through I might as well play a little. I don't know what all can be done to add more bite to the beast but I'm game for suggestions. I came across a lot of references for Tree Monkey. I also read about health issues. Does anyone know if he is still building and if so how can he be contacted?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to go through my 880. I was on a tree job involving a 70+" diameter Red Oak when it decided to have a moment. Shut it down to refuel but it wouldn't restart. Very difficult to pull starter cord. This saw has very low hours even though its now about 4 years old. I figure if I'm going to pay to have it gone through I might as well play a little. I don't know what all can be done to add more bite to the beast but I'm game for suggestions. I came across a lot of references for Tree Monkey. I also read about health issues. Does anyone know if he is still building and if so how can he be contacted?

To answer your question, yes, @tree monkey is taking on work. Give him a call.....(Scott Kunz 715-456-0494).

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If time is your issue I could turn your saw in a week or two. I know my way around saws and other stuffs. The weather will be keeping me inside building saws and packing up and selling shop tools. Anything but lathe work. That gets sent out if needed. I've done 088 and 880's. Very simple saws.