GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only time of year I miss cable tv.
With Pens out, watching or listening to games are over for me. So I get the fix through youns.
Who is going to whack Boston?
My dream scenario has Florida coming back and knocking them out and then Paul Maurice losing to the Jets in the final...

Realistically I think Tampa has a good shot at them in the 2nd round.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With Pens out, watching or listening to games are over for me. So I get the fix through youns.
Depends upon which team has the least amount of broken bones in the end.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F those facelickers. I hope they lose in round 1. Do you use any streaming services? I don't have cable, but watch playoffs on YouTubeTV. Hulu might have it too.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I don't have cable either, use a Firestick for streaming. I use an APK called TVMOB for live TV and usually can find what I want, last night did have to watch the Jets game on ESPN 2 though, couldn't get a Canadian feed.

Cheato

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Embrace the Howl! Wild fans here in the State of Hockey. Actually, I'm across the border in WI, but as close to Minnesota as I can so I don't get a rash from the Wisconsinites.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Embrace the Howl! Wild fans here in the State of Hockey. Actually, I'm across the border in WI, but as close to Minnesota as I can so I don't get a rash from the Wisconsinites.
Only bad part is, all the regular season Wild games are blacked out to us.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Marchand vs pk subban rivalry was good.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F those facelickers. I hope they lose in round 1. Do you use any streaming services? I don't have cable, but watch playoffs on YouTubeTV. Hulu might have it too.
You’ll enjoy this lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Only bad part is, all the regular season Wild games are blacked out to us.
F you BOTH!! Go JETS Go!!! I doubt they make it to the Western Final but look out of they do, Ehlers hasn't played since that cheap shot y Hartman.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love him or hate him, he gives 100% every shift.
He is Nova Scotian so Boston wins the cup it’ll come here this summer. Crosby brings it too so even when my habs lost 2011 I still got to go see the cup I’m the city which was cool. I use to live in the same suburb area where Marchand grew up, his dad ran construction business Marchand homes, his mother taught at the middle school 3 km from my house. Use to see him in the summer jogging the road in his early NHL years

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like hockey because of the spirit of the players. One of the Jets has 75 stitches put in his face and returns to the game. What other sport has that kind of spirit?

Both my daughters play softball. My oldest pays for an ESPN+ subscription just to watch the college teams play.
Last year a girl got multiple fingers dislocated when hit by a pitch. She walked to the dugout, they put them back in place and she took her base. Pretty good for a non contact sport. And a million times tougher than Lebron.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Both my daughters play softball. My oldest pays for an ESPN+ subscription just to watch the college teams play.
Last year a girl got multiple fingers dislocated when hit by a pitch. She walked to the dugout, they put them back in place and she took her base. Pretty good for a non contact sport. And a million times tougher than Lebron.
It seems when many players make it to the big money, they turn into big, spoiled, babies.