big fat chunks

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I found so many nice big fat chunks your all gonna want one :D

You laugh now because people will be begging for this stuff soon enough. Time to start spreading my wood around.

Feeding a chipper sucks so I decided not to do that anymore. One last day for others. Then the owner operator will be and equipment operator only. Going to rent and run the the thing now. You pay, you feed it and then we leave. Feed it metal and you will instantly be double billed. I'll make sure that's in writing when you sign that contract. Payment will be with a disclaimer. Pics don't lie and my machine is a chuck and duck so pics for damages are real easy to take before and after. Cloud times don't lie either. It took a metal bar twice last month and I pulled metal from a pile they swear had none in it. Pulled a two foot piece of half inch rebar from the chute and bailing wire. Wire went through it and did a number on the new dull blades. Lucky nothing broke them too bad. They need 3/8" or more taken off now.

Oh yeah, some of these big fat chunks are huge. Will need a bigger mill set up. Fifty five ain't enough :eek:

This thread will be my new hang out spot now. Decided most of internet sucks and this place don't so gfy if you don't like me thread :asz:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that's not nice Kenny.
Be more neighborly. Come on now. Your betta than that...lol

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Holy moly Angelo. Big pieces there.
I cant figure out how they couldn't manage to get them through the chipper:)
Funny but they want to drop off that size stuff all the time... usually red oak or ash... somehow they dont drop off white oaks or hickory or locust :(
@Lightning Performance