Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...Oh almost forgot, I did not cut that cookie with the single man buck for no reason. Couple stopped by today wanting a mantle and after they looked at the end of that log decided they liked that look and wanted it for their mantle ends. Yeah, I'm crazy, like a fox.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
1:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pleased with my stock saws(sans stock mufflers) but I wanted the experience of a woods port, so Randy's getting my Mtronic next month. Glad he gave me a lifetime warranty! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
1:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some ported saws, more non ported saws, some with muffler mods, some without, cut with all of them. Its nice to have a ported saw sometimes, when your cutting next to your neighbor with your ported 262, and he's got his 460 Rancher that he swears is the best saw made, and your sitting down having cut your wood and hes still got 1/3 of his pile left. Kinda makes your chest a little hairier. Then theres times that I'm cutting in the woods with a non ported saw that I could care less about time because I'm in my element soaking up everyminute I can. Am I happy with my non ported saws...yes. But I'm happy with my ported saws too. So I guess I'm just happy cutting wood!!!