A face behind the name.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BA probably thinkin, Paybacks are a *b-word for banning me all those times.

Dude I never bother with revenge. People over the years saw fit to f**# with me and I just take it out on the whitetail population. Ever been so busy eating jerky, you don't have an arrow knocked or a free hand to draw when a buck was under your stand? That's all I really care about. Karma and gravity take care of everything else....

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would but think it would be too small to see it.
its small...but we know. hilarious.
big t double avatar, hmmmm tough one. WTF is a big t double? Some kind of Black Angus ranch?
im just a nobody dude...how about a white circle with an arrow sticking out to the 1-2oclock position? I could get down with that.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BA probably thinkin, Paybacks are a *b-word for banning me all those times. I don't blame him. As I said on sawhawgz, I was talkin out my butt and doin a thankless job. I don't do that job anymore. I always thought he was funny and smart myself. That was pretty evident when their software that wasn't set up right couldn't stop him. Shoot I'd like to meet him and shake his hand. No grudges held here and lifes too short to get riled up on a computer.lol Keep the pics coming sir, they are hilarious.

Well said Rick

Just be nice to him and wash your hand before you shake his hand

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BA probably thinkin, Paybacks are a *b-word for banning me all those times. I don't blame him. As I said on sawhawgz, I was talkin out my butt and doin a thankless job. I don't do that job anymore. I always thought he was funny and smart myself. That was pretty evident when their software that wasn't set up right couldn't stop him. Shoot I'd like to meet him and shake his hand. No grudges held here and lifes too short to get riled up on a computer.lol Keep the pics coming sir, they are hilarious.
Well said sir!

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bear tree.

SANY0029_zps1472276d.jpg

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, maybe I'm not in that last pic, But someone here is. I ain't tellin who it is either. They will have to say.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, I gotta get this off my chest, Sorry but I had just rubbed the weiner when I shook yer hand a while back. Sorry I should have told you sooner.

It's ok, I'm really Muslim, don't believe in toilet paper and just finished taking a chit.