redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice stack and stockpile.
Thanks. That rack will hold 15 cords. 40 ft long x 8 x 6 tall. We have a few smaller ones as well. My favorite part are the screens at the base. I used to work at a stone quarry and one of our perks was we could pick through the scrap metal pile. Those are 4' x 4' sizing screens that went on shakers. This set up keeps my dogs happy and busy for hours because groundhogs and cats get under there.

Last edited:

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
9:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks. That rack will hold 15 cords. 40 ft long x 8 x 6 tall. We have a few smaller ones as well. My favorite part are the screens at the base. I used to work at a stone quarry and one of our perks was we could pick through the scrap metal pile. Those are 4' x 4' sizing screens that went on shakers. This set up keeps my dogs happy and busy for hours because groundhogs and cats get under there.
Very nice set up, I love working man perks. Tons of goodies others don't want that we use the hell out of.

Yeah my dog keeps getting stuck under the pallets and little shed I built chasing the rabbits and cats. ( she's a little dog who thinks she's a full size Doberman )