Trader history (0)

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything I can see still points to an early 12mm, if it's a 10mm crank/piston then something most likely got swapped around at some point.
You can see just enough of the fw side case to confirm there's no 'notch'.
I have a slant fin 12 with the same newer style case and a lower serial number than this one, 13098xxx.

Still looks like a very nice saw either way, wish mine was anywhere near that condition...

Vancouver timber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It is a 12mm for sure I corrected the post on as and thought I did on here aswell.. I guess cause I had it in my bead it was a 10mm and measured it with the clips in just kind of a quick check then it was easier to measure 10mm but when I pulled the clips and pin out it is indeed a 12mm sorry for the confusion boys. I have reassembled this saw and I needed a used cover for a different saw so I swapped out the sprocket cover on this saw for a different saw and put a brand new OEM stihl full wrap sprocket cover on this one which matched this saw quite nicely but if somebody wants the original one put back on it I can do so it just popped having the new cover but yah.

9050lx

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stupid question but is shipping to the states any more difficult? Perfect saw by the way.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the condition the saw is priced VG and should sell easily. If I didn't already have an 044, 2-462s and 2-Hybrids I'd be a buyer!

Looks like the saw has the "winter filter" which I think is usually lighter and may or may not be desirable for you.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
For the condition the saw is priced VG and should sell easily. If I didn't already have an 044, 2-462s and 2-Hybrids I'd be a buyer!

Looks like the saw has the "winter filter" which I think is usually lighter and may or may not be desirable for you.

Mike I believe this seller turned put to be a turd. I came close to buying and glad I didnt.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, you just never know when a turd is gonna poke it’s head out, or if the grapes sails good. thanks for sharing :)

I can't speak for others but I do know when a turd sticks its head out. I can't speak for the grape sailing -- unless my cousin was popping me up side the head and grannies grape vine:D

I am glad for due warning that this may have been a bad occasion.