High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2022 Northern Wisconsin GTG and races October 1st.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there's at least the guys who were just there, I'd say get more.
But only if you need it.

Thinking that would make for about 9 chord which would might make an easy year, not a tough winter though, so one more load it is. I think we'll have a good size crew too.

Looks like a good start to a 3 year firewood plan Steve, but I say you need moar cowbell

I wish that would go three years.

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Stump Shot , if Brad says you need more wood, you definitely need more. I figure if you turned him loose on it, he could probably have it stacked before @cuinrearview and Gunther finished the chili.
I'm slowing down and my knee has been hurting . However I was at Steve's Wednesday morning and cut up a popple tree .

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there's at least the guys who were just there, I'd say get more.
But only if you need it.

2 cords one guy cutting 2-3hrs? I dunno one tank of gas with new saw has me winded and needing a break maybe with a smaller saw.

Last edited:

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two more chord will be as much as this spring.
We didn't start until after 10:00 and we finished right after lunch . If there is going to be a bigger crew than a month ago I would get some more wood . We all had plenty of time after the firewood to piss around running different saws , log racing and bull sh*ting .

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We didn't start until after 10:00 and we finished right after lunch . If there is going to be a bigger crew than a month ago I would get some more wood . We all had plenty of time after the firewood to piss around running different saws , log racing and bull sh*ting .

After accessing it from every angle, I finally came to that consensus. I'll be getting another load of hardwood then. ;)