High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2022 Northern Wisconsin GTG and races October 1st.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it muffkin modded and what about the blade?

Yeah, it's been muffkin manipulated.
Plus the blade has those extra tall shark fins to properly scare the wood into submission.

And even though you quoted yourself, yes, I can bring my skidsteer too.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. I am not hijacking Steve's GTG thread, he suggested I post here to see if there might be a little more interest than in our PM. We had some 105mph straight line winds come through my camping property a couple weeks ago. It made a mess of 3 groves of 60+ year old Red and White pines. I have come to realize I am not 40 anymore, go figure. I have had a little help for just a couple days and my brother and my cousin have had enough. My niece's fiance has been a great help but we just can't do it alone. We have about 250 sticks cut and most of the snapped off trees cleared. We have access to a skid loader with a bucket and forks. So, I am looking at a 1 day GTG on September 24th at my property near Westfield, WI to fall about 100+ leaning 70-80' pines and cut into 100" pulp logs to sell. We will provide lunch, supper, and all the beverages for the day. I could even set up a few racing logs for guys to have a little fun before dark. We will have a campfire after supper and anyone that wants to stay overnight can. We have fairly primitive arrangements outside of our campers but we could figure out power for a few to stay.
View attachment 343105
Need to confirm with the wife first but I’d like to come help and if I get my car hauler fixed or borrow one of my uncles car haulers I could pull my little John Deere down with forks to help move wood around.

Stihlalltheway

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. I am not hijacking Steve's GTG thread, he suggested I post here to see if there might be a little more interest than in our PM. We had some 105mph straight line winds come through my camping property a couple weeks ago. It made a mess of 3 groves of 60+ year old Red and White pines. I have come to realize I am not 40 anymore, go figure. I have had a little help for just a couple days and my brother and my cousin have had enough. My niece's fiance has been a great help but we just can't do it alone. We have about 250 sticks cut and most of the snapped off trees cleared. We have access to a skid loader with a bucket and forks. So, I am looking at a 1 day GTG on September 24th at my property near Westfield, WI to fall about 100+ leaning 70-80' pines and cut into 100" pulp logs to sell. We will provide lunch, supper, and all the beverages for the day. I could even set up a few racing logs for guys to have a little fun before dark. We will have a campfire after supper and anyone that wants to stay overnight can. We have fairly primitive arrangements outside of our campers but we could figure out power for a few to stay.
View attachment 343105
Should be able to make it, how big are the trees DBH wise? That’ll dictate which saws get brought and whether I call a friend to come help or not

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah that’s 090 territory

I have a newer 592XP with only a couple of tanks threw it that could use some more time on it before Stumps GTG.:thumbup:

Should I be still working over in GB prior I would love to stop in for the day, otherwise not so much with gas prices and the 4hr drive from home.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been trying to make a G2G since I joined this forum, but it hasn’t worked out yet. I would love to swing up if I can. Maybe I can even ride along with @Fishnuts2 if he doesn’t stuff the Prius passenger seat with saws older than me :risas3:

Ya know, that's a good question, I didn't see how he packed all that old iron into that car, I can't recall a totin' trailer or anything like that so...

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been trying to make a G2G since I joined this forum, but it hasn’t worked out yet. I would love to swing up if I can. Maybe I can even ride along with @Fishnuts2 if he doesn’t stuff the Prius passenger seat with saws older than me :risas3:

Hey Andy, I’ll make room fer ya! You can ride next to “Almond Joy”. (It has nuts)
8853f2afa2b82285e2744d5e6f06bd96.jpg

76487abb651ad7f368915d02176639b6.jpg

5d1277d36f6a7d081edff6f53ec64cad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk