High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2019 Central PA GTG October 26. (nuthin fancy)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Keith tried to hand that treeninerfive to me and several others. Problem was he ran it first....no takers....relax.

I just wanted to test Papa Smurf, Mustang Mike's 462 wif a muff mod and HotWadney's 500I.

Considering the 500I was fresh out of the box you could lean on it with that off the roll semi chisel. Mikes V2 was good also. About a toss up between them but damn they are smooth. About the same weight as my 361's so, I'm calling them a win win.

The Scarr treeninefive is all that and so is Pap Smurf. I was leaning on Papa a bit so, again, win win.

That lil Dolly was LOUD! And cut good.

No 1050G :( to run. I spotted a 1050 resting quietly.

That Capt. Private was good A?
That GTG brew was good to! :D

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Keith tried to hand that treeninerfive to me and several others. Problem was he ran it first....no takers....relax.

I just wanted to test Papa Smurf, Mustang Mike's 462 wif a muff mod and HotWadney's 500I.

Considering the 500I was fresh out of the box you could lean on it with that off the roll semi chisel. Mikes V2 was good also. About a toss up between them but damn they are smooth. About the same weight as my 361's so, I'm calling them a win win.

The Scarr treeninefive is all that and so is Pap Smurf. I was leaning on Papa a bit so, again, win win.

That lil Dolly was LOUD! And cut good.

No 1050G :( to run. I spotted a 1050 resting quietly.

That Capt. Private was good A?
That GTG brew was good to! :D

1050 was mine . Just got running and needed major adjustment. You should have said something . I would have tried to get running.