Not open for further replies.

A.E.E.llc

Hello myself, its me again
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Stripped the gears in my dremel, still thinning the cutters

Tunneling and thinning is two different things. Thinning is above your pay grade. Lol.

Why'd you quote me?

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Brad told me he checked it from top to bottom and the saw was in perfect working order. All but the 30lbs of compression it was missing.

If 14.7 didn't kill it why did 14.2?

Who said that the 066 cylinder and piston was oem?

Where does me saying it will get close to 15k tell you to tune it past 4stroke?

I was guessing because I never has it that fast.

I've told the man and John I'd fix it.
Why would someone go through all this and spend all the money just to keep me from getting it back?

Somebody is full of *s-word

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did you cry to the mods? They know and have known who I am.
If course I did.
I'm a crier.

I've never cried to any mod about anything.

You shouldn't worry I'm the one on the *s-word list. Lol

Be careful using one of my saws it's a ticking time bomb.
Although I've been doing this for years and this is the first catastrophic failure I've has.

I tend to think that the rod broke,I've grenaded a 066 all kinds of ways and ain't never broke the rod.
I've never even seen one broke.
Kaboom!

A.E.E.llc

Hello myself, its me again
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If course I did.
I'm a crier.

Although I've been doing this for years and this is the first catastrophic failure I've has.

I tend to think that the rod broke,I've grenaded a 066 all kinds of ways and ain't never broke the rod.
Kaboom!

By your post, sure you did. Im still here.

You've said enough. Let it be dipstick.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If course I did.
I'm a crier.

Kaboom!
R u saying now that it didnt blow up because John and I made 2 cuts with it at 14700?

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll weld that case for you guys for nothing if you need.

Looks like the rod went through an area that's not on a mating surface, so that's easier.

I'll blast the case and weld those stripped threaded areas as well. You guys can drill and retap them.

laslabjohn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If course I did.
I'm a crier.

Kaboom!
You mite not be a cryer, but you are definately a lier.
You send a build sheet of 99/122/81 when the actual numbers were 96/116/83.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This entire event is disturbing.

Seems like there have been multiple issues that have been handled (or offered to be) in an inappropriate manner. Emotions and pride have clouded judgement and plain ole common sense in many ways.

There have been murmurings about this behind the scenes. Innuendos and people texting/talking/messaging. I personally want no part of that. Nothing makes me feel more two faced than talking about someone behind their back.

Text messages are private and should never be made public. I am not faulting the guy who did it in this case as it seemed like his last resort to clear his name.

All the guys involved here are good guys. Jason is a huge contributor to OUR site and has a lot to offer. He's a talented builder and (likely) under 1% of his product failing doesn't make him a bad builder.

Keith is a great guy. I don't really know John or Ed, but they seem to be as well.

Many things we can argue in perpetuity about here. Everyone can draw their own conclusions here. It's time to move on.

Let's turn this around. How about a sticky thread to fund this Saw being rebuilt. @Mastermind, is that a ridiculous idea?

Members can donate parts, labor/talents, or plain ole cash so that Edwad gets the Saw back that he bought without too much ass hurt.

Let's let this dead horse lie and do something positive. We will use this bad event to show how good we can all be towards each other. Hopefully that will restore some faith and good will in each other. Let's remember why we were so happy when this site was created. It was a breath of fresh air as opposed to the AS. Let's keep it that way.

I know we can do this guys.

Al

Last edited:

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Seems like there have been multiple issues that have been handled (or offered to be) in an inappropriate manner. Emotions and pride have clouded judgement and plain ole common sense in many ways.

There have been murmurings about this behind the scenes. Innuendos and people texting/talking/messaging. I personally want no part of that. Nothing makes me feel more two faced than talking about someone behind their back.

Text messages a private, almost sacred, and should never be made public. I am not faulting the guy who did it in this case as it seemed like his last resort to clear his name.

All the guys involved here are good guys. Jason is a huge contributor to OUR site and has a lot to offer. He's a talented builder and (likely) under 1% of his product failing doesn't make him a bad builder.

Keith is a great guy. I don't really know John or Ed, but they seem to be as well.

Many things we can argue in perpetuity about here. Everyone can draw their own conclusions here. It's time to move on.

Let's turn this around. How about a sticky thread to fund this Saw being rebuilt. @Mastermind, is that a ridiculous idea?

Members can donate parts, labor/talents, or plain ole cash so that Edwad gets the Saw back that he bought without too much ass hurt.

Let's let this dead horse lie and do something positive. We will use this bad event to show how good we can all be towards each other. Hopefully that will restore some faith and good will in each other. Let's remember why we were so happy when this site was created. It was a breath of fresh air as opposed to the AS. Let's keep it that way.

Al

Right on Doc, couldn't agree with you more. I am good with a fundraiser thread, will throw some shekels towards the cause.

Joe

Last edited:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Text messages a private, almost sacred, and should never be made public. I am not faulting the guy who did it in this case as it seemed like his last resort to clear his name.

Al
That moved me Al. :abrazo:

Status
Not open for further replies.