High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wood pile pics

Shawn Curry

Cuts trees in half
Local time
5:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How many face cord do you figure is in the round house like stack. Iv always wanted to try one bit dont really have the extra space.

There's around 10 face cords black locust on the bottom, and 4 black cherry on top. 16" avg split length. Enough for an entire winter for me.

Its 10' diameter and about 9' high. You could fit more in a cube that size. But it's sheds water and I get a lot of compliments on it.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's around 10 face cords black locust on the bottom, and 4 black cherry on top. 16" avg split length. Enough for an entire winter for me.

Its 10' diameter and about 9' high. You could fit more in a cube that size. But it's sheds water and I get a lot of compliments on it.
Do you tarp it.

Shawn Curry

Cuts trees in half
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you tarp it.

Covering up curves like that would be a crime! ;)

image.jpg

I don't think it will actually need to be covered until I start unstacking the 'roof'. -IF- I can ever bring myself to burn it, I'll probably top cover that fall.

But I have another 35+ face cords stacked and seasoned, plus I have a lifetime supply included in my mortgage. So it could be a while before get around to burning it.

tomtrees58

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sayt07.jpg

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's pretty cool. I'd pass on the saw work for that deal.

Yeah in this heat it's not a bad deal. Only thing I don't like is not being able to have it all the same length ? But I don't turn it down.