Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Kevin:hello: closed port 45mm. Removeable trans covers
Id leave the upper trans alone. Widen the ex and intake, and take the intake to 78ish. I've only done one of this style, but the info on here shows unshrouding the lowers

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id leave the upper trans alone. Widen the ex and intake, and take the intake to 78ish. I've only done one of this style, but the info on here shows unshrouding the lowers
10-4! The intake on the 2159 was at 80.
Trans 127
Ex 103
Stock #'s just widen and its really strong. But thats a 60cc and maybe a different animal. I got lucky once didnt know if it would happen again with stock #'s. This is 70 to 80 on intake side. 2nd pic is before freeporting. First pic u can see i filled bearing cup with epoxy and just blended lowers. Didnt hog them like on the 2159image.jpgimage.jpg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10-4! The intake on the 2159 was at 80.
Trans 127
Ex 103
Stock #'s just widen and its really strong. But thats a 60cc and maybe a different animal. I got lucky once didnt know if it would happen again with stock #'s. This is 70 to 80 on intake side. 2nd pic is before freeporting. First pic u can see i filled bearing cup with epoxy and just blended lowers. Didnt hog them like on the 2159View attachment 165416View attachment 165417
Just gotta look at the cylinder with the cup in place and smooth out the flow. Can mark the piston through the intake at bdc and have a look at how it'll flow through the cup and into the transfers

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just gotta look at the cylinder with the cup in place and smooth out the flow. Can mark the piston through the intake at bdc and have a look at how it'll flow through the cup and into the transfers
Gotcha. I seen a pic of this done and wanted to try it. Its pretty restricted compare to stock. I was going on the velocity theory on this one instead of free flowing. I could be building a chucker! Thats what makes this so fun:D got about 1 toothpick width in center and 2 width at edges?image.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else got ads popping out from the sides on you? Just this site I tried about 10 others this morning to see already.

Like 6 of them below a freaking thread here now too. :confused:
Especially since they cover a full 1/3 of the page and the page seems sluggish when they are up.
Yup me too. Site is super sluggish and pages dont want to move. After a few Mountain Dews my ears start steamin!:D R these ads a way the site is generating money for itself? If not get rid of um! IMG_5438.PNGObviously these cardiologists never heard of Buffalo Wild Wings........