JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
7:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, I’ve missed a ton in here...burgers and some Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar sausage hittin’ the grill directly!
View attachment 135905
Ya a booyyiieee! They actually make them Johnsonville sausages in my home town!!!a good north wind brings the pig *s-word smell past my house every day! Lol! Just wraped her in foil! Pics coming when done!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t fret...I’ll be back in the swing of things on these machines on the back patio before you know it.

That ride with pneomonia and the week long stay in the hospital back mid-June with them damn drain tubes punched through my back into my left lung, was a rough ride! If I were 21 instead of 51 I’d a probably fared a little better. That chit ain’t designed to do nothing but one thing...kill you! It was a helluva ride and I still ain’t back 100%...but getting better and better as the days roll by!

I been through worse firefights...!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t fret...I’ll be back in the swing of things on these machines on the back patio before you know it.

That ride with pneomonia and the week long stay in the hospital back mid-June with them damn drain tubes punched through my back into my left lung, was a rough ride! If I were 21 instead of 51 I’d a probably fared a little better. That chit ain’t designed to do nothing but one thing...kill you! It was a helluva ride and I still ain’t back 100%...but getting better and better as the days roll by!

Damn Jason, glad to hear you're on the mend. I was hoping you were otherwise occupied with your little friend from high school and didn't have time to come up for air. Hospitals, holes in your back and drains ain't near as much fun.

I've got a couple 1/2 lb burgers to put on the grill in a few minutes.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol! Nothin wrong with that. How did ya send me pics of ur 350's earlier?

Old pics on hd I had from taking pics of saw rebuilds in past for folks. ;)

Oh was good too. Just me and my son ate it. The girls didnt want any. :b1: Which meant double for us. :b1:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn Jason, glad to hear you're on the mend. I was hoping you were otherwise occupied with your little friend from high school and didn't have time to come up for air. Hospitals, holes in your back and drains ain't near as much fun.

I've got a couple 1/2 lb burgers to put on the grill in a few minutes.
Hey Steve...thx buddy! On the mend now, it was a helluva ride that week in the hospital, and been a little more than I thought in the recovery process. Is what it is I guess.

Enjoy those burgers my friend!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Im glad ur pulling through and thank u for ur service!IMG_4677.JPG