What do you weld with ?

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah that wouldn't work... You weld daily? I'll scratch that off my replacement list I only weld a lot when others break a bunch of crap or in the winter when I try to make something ... I wanna try to make a heavy round bale feeder my bull is sorta an *a-hole ... He gets pretty sassy with the feeders destroys everything but me so far

It ain't worth it, get rid of him.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We don't have to use those here, except near a sink or toilet. I don't have none in my home.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brian its TR Receptacle!
they made me put those in the upstairs of my house when I did the dormer...I changed em back to regular after the inspection!
I left them all in ,i have way too many in the whole structure to change out ,i have them every 4 feet of each room ,plus if ever sell the house it has to have them in there so i just left them ,they are a pain in the arse to use though

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I left them all in ,i have way too many in the whole structure to change out ,i have them every 4 feet of each room ,plus if ever sell the house it has to have them in there so i just left them ,they are a pain in the arse to use though
Do they trip a lot and have to reset them?

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do they trip a lot and have to reset them?
I have no problem ,in the kitchen you need 1 at the beginning of the run ,so any plug in that gets shorted will pop it ,need one wherever water is present i guess ,laundry room ,bathroom ,and outsides have to be all gfi with a water cover over them

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
12:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
SS theyre "tamper resistant" not "GFCI... they have little "doors" that cover the slots so you have to push them both in together for it to let the plug into it... to keeps kids from sticking a fork into it...unless they smart and use 2 forks:bash:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what i find weird is the tr receptacal's are code here for at least the last 6- 8 years but when you try to buy them bulk at the stores around here they may stock 2 - 10 packs 3 tops ,even home depot was like that ,,but they had rows of the non tr ones .

cantgitright

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
where the hell are you buying gfi's from? I know home depot sells em for insane prices like that...20 amp Leviton TR GFI are like $12 at our supply house...

cantgitright

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
actually thats contractor pricing...but I know they wouldn't be that much more ifin you don't have an account with them...

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
where the hell are you buying gfi's from? I know home depot sells em for insane prices like that...20 amp Leviton TR GFI are like $12 at our supply house...
I am not a contractor ,i am a junk man so the make me pay retail ,the non tr ones are like 10 each at the stores here

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It ain't worth it, get rid of him.
This bull isn't too bad he just has a thing for busting up hay rings I don't keep a mean one around They all seem hard on feeders and equipment they're just so big n strong I've gotten used to this guy so I'll hang onto him . I don't trust none of em . I ate the last one ... Ran me under a tractor ....