High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wanted to say Hello, and show you my new saw!

Stihlin Time

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Negative on the oiler roll pin. As far as sending it to Mastermind..............well. I think I am going to hold off on that. Reason being, because if I do, I'll have to send them all to him. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I just got this saw passed by the budget and finance committee( wife). I don't think i'm going to press my luck to soon. Plus, I just bought a sawmill. And, I need to get my taxes figured out soon. I'm not one of those guys who enjoys tax season, if you know what I mean. I end up on the "giving" end, not the receiving end. Maybe someday It will get a trip to Tennessee .

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For now, you can to some at home mods to make all three of them saws run a little better.
I have a feeling that Mustang Mike is now going to add a 660 or 661 to his arsenal in the near future. Oh, and don't forget that a vintage 066 will just about stay with both of them and run right past them with a BBK on board.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stihlin Time

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My 44o has a DP muffler. I do love that saw. In fact, I Love all my saws now! The 261 is so much nicer then my old 260. Way smoother and easier to start and seems more powerful. My 440 is just plain fun. It cuts awesome, plus it sounds pretty good as well. Now this 661 impresses me! Didn't get a whole tank though it tonight, but ran it for a bit. Cut the stump off that walnut in the pictures and noodled some more of that maple. Thing flat out RUNS. Guess no better way to break it in then put it in some big wood and burry that 32 inch bar!!!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I know the place!! about 8 minutes from the house. I'm out in the sticks from there. I guess some people would think orby is out in the sticks.
hey man nice saw and welcome to site. I might be your closest neighbor on here, just two mountains over in orrstown. Did you get your saw at woodmizer ? P.S most of these guys on here are crazzzyyyyy :sisi1

Stihlin Time

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nope. Even closer to you. Mountain side repair. In Spring run. Nice to see some people near by on this site!!!!

Stihlin Time

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's why we deal with him. He treats us very well. We buy a fair amount of stuff off of him over a years time. My BIL and I have a lawncare/ landscaping business. You go to that shop much?

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's why we deal with him. He treats us very well. We buy a fair amount of stuff off of him over a years time. My BIL and I have a lawncare/ landscaping business. You go to that shop much?
Yes I stop in frequently on the way to our Bellville store

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice saw nicely set up. I think your gonna like it.

261, 440 and 661 make a nice 3some.

Honestly Mike, the 261 is a hell of a saw, but after running a ported MS241c, I'd do IT, an 044/MS440 and then an 066/660 or 661. More coverage and a lighter more nimble limbing saw in the 241 which barely sips fuel... Of course there are some other choices I might recommend if one wanted to go to the dark side, save money or get a faster rig... :beer-toast1:

Last edited:

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I Just found the site the other day. I figured I'd share my new saw and say hello. I just picked up a 661 today. I'll give it a shot and see. Hopefully I got a good one! I ran a tank of gas through it when I got home. I figured I will just break it in noodleing a sugar maple. No problems on the first tank!! It's wearing a 32" light bar. Happy so far to say the least!! I'll see if I can put some more fuel through it this weekend.

Yes welcome to the site. Nice saw.