High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Resolved Volunteer section? Or a thread or two?

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Storm cleanup such as Maui got my gears turning. I know @Philbert does that as well as organizations like Samaritan's Purse and Team Rubicon.

Other one is the guys who do firewood ministry. I'd like to be able to do or get behind these types of things.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awaiting executive orders and direction
I'm of the opinion that we already have far too many different sections and stuff. But....one more ain't gonna hurt.

Under the Events tab would make sense I believe. I would like to hear more from those who intend to use it before it's created though.

MinnWeekendCutter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not too active in here but my vote would be under the Events section with a blurb added the description of Events so folks have a chance to see it.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
‘Forestry Community’
The reason I suggested’Forestry Community’, instead of ‘Events’, is that I see the thread discussing issues surrounding volunteering: organizing, managing, cautions, lessons learned, ideas, etc.

Versus a list of specific volunteer events or opportunities where people can participate, like GTGs or firewood cuts.

Philbert

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason I suggested’Forestry Community’, instead of ‘Events’, is that I see the thread discussing issues surrounding volunteering: organizing, managing, cautions, lessons learned, ideas, etc.

Versus a list of specific volunteer events or opportunities where people can participate, like GTGs or firewood cuts.

Philbert
I think this might be a better idea.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Philbert
You bring up some solid points there. It does make more sense the way you explained it.