Ultrasonic cleaner repair

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Same problem with mine Randy.

It heats up, But the vibration is now intermittent or zero.

Mines only 6 mo old.
Had the same problem sent it back and got a replacement they didn't want the other one back heater works but not the vibration

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mines less than 6 mo old. I lost my receipt and it doesn't show on eBay history.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know anything about ultrasonic cleaners... but I do know a little about electronics...
Some pictures of the faulty boards would be helpful.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What kind did you get? Mines probably 25 years old, but it was a good one. No heat, but after 15 mins it's hot.

Crazy how you think you need a USC, but then you get one and you realize you REALLY needed it.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mines less than 6 mo old. I lost my receipt and it doesn't show on eBay history.
your paypal history is a bank record so it will go back a lot further than the ebay record, just food for thought
I think the bigger ones are cheaper on Amazon at least from my limited research
Dave

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your paypal history is a bank record so it will go back a lot further than the ebay record, just food for thought
I think the bigger ones are cheaper on Amazon at least from my limited research
Dave
Thanks Dave

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any update on this @Magic_Man? I'm in the market for an USC and doing a little research on different units, capacity, mfg, etc, etc. Looks like everything on Amazon is all the same Chinawan stuff just under different names, at least as far as the stainless units go that are 15-30L.

I also read through the other two USC threads as well before I read this one.

If anyone else has any info to add as far as recently purchased units, capacity, etc, more than welcome to chime in. The more I know the better before I pull the trigger on one.

Last edited:

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any update on this @Magic_Man? I'm in the market for an USC and doing a little research on different units, capacity, mfg, etc, etc. Looks like everything on Amazon is all the same Chinawan stuff just under different names, at least as far as the stainless units go that are 15-30L.

I also read through the other two USC threads as well before I read this one.

If anyone else has any info to add as far as recently purchased units, capacity, etc, more than welcome to chime in. The more I know the better before I pull the trigger on one.
Funny you should mention this, I unburied the cleaner last week. I have narrowed the problem down to this. As much time as Randy put on this thing the basket managed to rub a pinhole in the pan. This allowed water to leak on the circuit board and shorted out a component. I have it narrowed down to a couple diodes, a capacitor, and a voltage step down coil. I am gonna take it to a little local electronics shop and see if my buddy can help me to narrow it down further.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I replaced the one in this thread, I bought one labeled Digital Pro. It has been perfect. And I run it many hours a week.
What capacity Randy and can you give me the inside dimensions of your Digital Pro model? As well, how many transducers?